The Student Room Group

Keele university A100 medicine 2017 entry

Hello- I was hoping for some help. I am a Chemistry graduate (with a 2:1) and I'm wanting to apply for medicine at Keele University. Unfortunately my ukcat went badly due to being poorly on the day. I averaged 573 with a band 1 sjt . Have I miss the cut off? Will I be able to do a BMAT to override the low ukcat. I would have scored better if I wasn't so poorly that day and hope it hasn't ruined my chances. I have a lot of work experience/ volunteer work. Thanks for any help anybody can give :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, does anyone know if Keele are still doing the thing where a few offers for interview immediately go to people who have top academics??
Hi there I was wondering when Keele make offers post interview - is it done in a few batches or all given out at once and how close to the deadline do they usually come.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ILoveKeele
Hi there I was wondering when Keele make offers post interview - is it done in a few batches or all given out at once and how close to the deadline do they usually come.

Keele sends out offers relatively sporadically, it can be quite soon after interview and it can also take a good while to hear back, so I wouldn't read too much into the wait time after, I know they will give all offers by the end of march, and they have been known to wait until the deadline to give these offers out, I hope this helps, I know it's stressful waiting!
Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending