The Student Room Group

Is there something wrong with me, everything seems so ****?

Ever have those days when your growing apart from your friends and everything seems **** to you, well this is me, I'm in Yr 11 (Last year of Secondary Education/High School) and everything seems so **** and me and my friends are growing apart, I feel like its me I admit I dont have the same energy as 11 year old me, and enthusiasm or confidence thats probably why.

But one of my friends has started hanging out with another group at break and lunch more and more, but we still walk home together but it feels like the spark is fading away. Its not only that things just seem so urgh I don't know how to describe it.
Reply 1
Yup. Common enough feeling I suspect.

As you go through life's stages, you may hang on to only one or two of your old friends. I am in intermittent contact with one of my old school mates.

It's a tough year, I guess. The pressure can make little things unbearable. Try talking to your parents if you can, or someone else trusted. Clergyman or woman? Doctor?

Been though a lot myself. Things do actually get better.
Reply 2
Original post by bmcm
Yup. Common enough feeling I suspect.

As you go through life's stages, you may hang on to only one or two of your old friends. I am in intermittent contact with one of my old school mates.

It's a tough year, I guess. The pressure can make little things unbearable. Try talking to your parents if you can, or someone else trusted. Clergyman or woman? Doctor?

Been though a lot myself. Things do actually get better.

Nevermind, after today we're never speaking again sighh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending