The Student Room Group

Why should Indians have to have a visa to come here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fusarium
Oh yeah. Because I lynch people for eating beef, My dad rapes young girls, My mum encourages my dad to kill girls who don't succumb to an arranged marriage (btw arranged marriages aren't forced, contrary to your abysmal knowledge), I kill people for honour.
Are you trying to be funny with this post, or are you actually that much of an xenophobic nonce.
Oh, and to those islamophobic people who only repped your post after seeing "Moslems", India is not an Islamic country and the Indians who are Muslim are completely different to those "stereotypical" Muslims you find in the Middle East. Id like to think that most Muslims dont "attack people who damage korans"(fking ridiculous), never mind Indians.
This is a disgusting post and I hope you receive some help.

I didn't say they all do all those things, nor that you do. But India is clearly and publicly struggling with its rape culture, and with combating honour killings. There have been recent reports from India of killings for eating the wrong food or killing the wrong animals, damaging Korans, and so on. If you deny it you are kidding yourself. Pretty well all honour killings in Britain (and, of course, India) are perpetrated by people from that area, where the culture is well entrenched. Many arranged marriages are forced, though not all, obviously.

None of these things are endemic in western society, so to suggest the west could benefit from a dose of Indian morality (as the Op did) is risible. Which was my point. Obviously.
Original post by Fusarium

Are you trying to be funny with this post, or are you actually that much of an xenophobic nonce.

Why don't you first travel through India by rail for example, and learn first hand about Indian people?
Recently i've read a report written by low-life traveller who is rather used to disgusting things. In India, he was sick about people, and If half of things he writes is true, then you wouldn't like to be flooded by Indian massive population.

Tip: If you'll decide to go to India, take a knife for your travel, it will come in handy to scare off unarmed gangs that terrorise train passengers. The Indiands will not help you and cannot even defend themself, so it's up to you to protect yourself and your pocket.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending