The Student Room Group

The Greeks are friendly and cool.

I am from Israel, and I am at a vacation in Greece with my family in northern Greece a fes hours drive north of Athens.

Now let me tell you of my impression of the Greeks so far.
My impression is thaf they are very friendly and humble and nice and also take their jobs seriously and also the greek women are gorgeous.

Now let me tell you something.
Here in Israel we have 2 million arabs that live in Israel. Out of an 8 million population.
And they work in Mcdonald's and Domino's Pizza, and all those places.
Now they always joke around and not take their job seriously, and they are always so rude and not humble and they have this face like their doing you a favor and they sometimes give you a face like they want to kill you, and the arabic women walk with those veils.
And I don't find the arabic women attractive at all.

I saw today a beautiful Greek waitress here at a restaurant she was so serious and professional and humble and she had gorgeous blue eyes like I have yet to see and a beautiful charming smile.

What a difference my friends, what a difference.
Original post by Henrysterca
I am from Israel, and I am at a vacation in Greece with my family in northern Greece a fes hours drive north of Athens.

Now let me tell you of my impression of the Greeks so far.
My impression is thaf they are very friendly and humble and nice and also take their jobs seriously and also the greek women are gorgeous.

Now let me tell you something.
Here in Israel we have 2 million arabs that live in Israel. Out of an 8 million population.
And they work in Mcdonald's and Domino's Pizza, and all those places.
Now they always joke around and not take their job seriously, and they are always so rude and not humble and they have this face like their doing you a favor and they sometimes give you a face like they want to kill you, and the arabic women walk with those veils.
And I don't find the arabic women attractive at all.

I saw today a beautiful Greek waitress here at a restaurant she was so serious and professional and humble and she had gorgeous blue eyes like I have yet to see and a beautiful charming smile.

What a difference my friends, what a difference.

At least they don't open fire on kids playing football on a beach.
Those Israelis are so rude
(edited 7 years ago)
Agreed, the Greeks in general are lovely and I'm a big fan of Greek culture
You're right, Greek people are friendly and take their job/work seriously indeed.
I can speak from being half-Greek myself!

Quick Reply

Latest