The Student Room Group

Can anyone help with my university situation please?

I wanted to do medicine, but after getting AAC. I was unable too , i am now doing pharmacy at the university in my home town and i hate it. Living at home is making my depression extremely bad seeing everybody move on and im still in the same place. I have thought about getting accomidation outside of home and staying at the uni , or leaving after 1st year , or leaving and joining a university for pharamcy out of town but dont want a bad one on the league tables as mine is quite high. Just need some freedom and to experience life a bit and have some peace and quiet and just get on with life really. Can anybody offer any advice on any of these possibilities ? Thank you.
Original post by thomas7861
I wanted to do medicine, but after getting AAC. I was unable too , i am now doing pharmacy at the university in my home town and i hate it. Living at home is making my depression extremely bad seeing everybody move on and im still in the same place. I have thought about getting accomidation outside of home and staying at the uni , or leaving after 1st year , or leaving and joining a university for pharamcy out of town but dont want a bad one on the league tables as mine is quite high. Just need some freedom and to experience life a bit and have some peace and quiet and just get on with life really. Can anybody offer any advice on any of these possibilities ? Thank you.

Any transfer would be down to each individual university, you could send some universities some emails to further look into it. Are you certain it's just living at home that bothers you? Are you happy at the university itself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending