Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Help with loan

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter


    I'm an EU student trying to enroll on a Postgraduate MArch Masters degree.
    My question is: - when should I apply for the loan if my course starts in
    september 2017?

    i know that the deadline is 9 months after the course starts, but if I'm already
    enrolled and maybe I get declined, what do I do then?

    So can I apply for the loan before enrollment? and if so, should I apply for
    postgraduate or undergraduate loan? ( because I saw that for postgr. MArch degree you have to apply for undergraduate lone ) or that does not matter when you are an EU student?

    thank you very much,

    Applications for September 2017 start probably won't be open until around March 2017.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 7, 2016
Would you rather be able to
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.