The Student Room Group

Why do guys shout at girls?!?!

Walking home from school today and a guy I'd not seen for 6 ish years screamed "that's *insert my full name*, pointed in my face and was literally SO rude. It was so humiliating and In front of loads of people , why do lots of guys do this ??? (Similar things have happened before) and catcalling oh my god don't even get me started !!!!

Is there anyone out there left with any manners/ general niceness?😂

Scroll to see replies

I don't do that...
Reply 2
Original post by FireFreezer77
I don't do that...

Yay! That's one guy then😂 Literally hate it so much it's so degrading
Original post by Tea2345
Walking home from school today and a guy I'd not seen for 6 ish years screamed "that's *insert my full name*, pointed in my face and was literally SO rude. It was so humiliating and In front of loads of people , why do lots of guys do this ??? (Similar things have happened before) and catcalling oh my god don't even get me started !!!!

Why didn't you bite his finger off?
[video="youtube;TGcucE3nE-s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGcucE3nE-s[/video]
Reply 5
Original post by specialdarren
Why didn't you bite his finger off?

Hmm good question I wish I had the guts to do that! Pretty insecure because everyone in my school/ brother school knows who I am because of my gcses and yeah😂 I'm rambling
Reply 6
Original post by Tea2345
Yay! That's one guy then😂 Literally hate it so much it's so degrading

Make that two.
Reply 7
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
[video="youtube;TGcucE3nE-s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGcucE3nE-s[/video]

BAHAhahah love it
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
Make that two.

Where are you all hiding ?😂 Swear every guy I know/ know of is an arrogant a$$hole
Reply 9
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Im so glad to hear there are still some decent guys out there :smile:

Same!! I was losing all faith😂
Original post by Tea2345

I don't do that but next time someone cat calls you just hisss back or if someone shouts your name just shout their name back :aetsch:
I dunno tbh. I certainly don't shout at or cat-call girls. I saw a girl from my secondary school yesterday and I just gave her a little nod (I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to talk)
(edited 7 years ago)
to get attention
Reply 13
Original post by Raizelcadres
I don't do that but next time someone cat calls you just hisss back or if someone shouts your name just shout their name back :aetsch:

Haha I'm glad you dont😂 I feel like I'm just being made fun of though when guys shout at you like I'm not particularly weird so idk why it always happens to me?!
Tell him to piss off, next time lol.
Idk u attract the wrong guys maybe
Reply 16
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
I dunno tbh. I certainly don't shout at or cat-call girls. I saw a girl from my secondary school yesterday and I just gave her a little nod (I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to talk)

Yeah that's just polite and nice and then normal thing to do!! Maybe it's because 16 year old guys are just really immature (let's hope it gets better)
Reply 17
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Idk u attract the wrong guys maybe

Well I'm quite petite and blonde which I HATE as guys just immediately assume I'm stupid as but I'm not at all !!! So that's probably why
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Tell him to piss off, next time lol.

If someone did that to me, they'd be in hospital with a broken arm rn :rofl:
Reply 19
Original post by orbital rising
to get attention

are they stupid catcalling doesnt work

Quick Reply

Latest