The Student Room Group

Law with criminology

Hello! Im very new to this so still trying to figure it out.

I was wondering if anybody knows If I will get offers for law with criminology with my subjects I study at A level.
My subjects are:
Geography,
Photography
Government and politics.

I need help!!
Original post by Lucy180998
Hello! Im very new to this so still trying to figure it out.

I was wondering if anybody knows If I will get offers for law with criminology with my subjects I study at A level.
My subjects are:
Geography,
Photography
Government and politics.

I need help!!

This isn't something that anyone can answer - you don't explain which universities you're applying to or your likely grades.

But your A level subjects will be suitable for most universities. It might be worth checking about photography with your shortlisted choices but most universities will accept it as a third A level alongside your other options.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
This isn't something that anyone can answer - you don't explain which universities you're applying to or your likely grades.

But your A level subjects will be suitable for most universities. It might be worth checking about photography with your shortlisted choices but most universities will accept it as a third A level alongside your other options.

Sorry! MY AS grades where BBC (the C I and redoing one unit) (they are high B's one was one off an A :frown: )

My first choice is Liverpool Uni which is ABB

Quick Reply