The Student Room Group

Low-ranked uni V Higher ranked uni

All my life I always aspired to go to a too university.

I had to choose between going to Queen Mary to do a course I most likely wasn't going to like or going to a non-Russell group uni with a low ranking to do a course I really like.

Now I'm at this uni I'm really regretting this.

What would you do, keeping in mind I want to GEM?
Sorry I'm confused where did you end up that you're regretting? Your grades and general profile matter more for GEM than which uni you went to. I can't imagine you're somewhere terrible if you managed to get into QMUL too.
Your universities ranking matters so little.
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393
Sorry I'm confused where did you end up that you're regretting? Your grades and general profile matter more for GEM than which uni you went to. I can't imagine you're somewhere terrible if you managed to get into QMUL too.

Well I have BBB in biology, chemistry and maths. QMUL was offering biochemistry and the university of hull was offering biomed. Biomed is a course I am enjoying but QMUL is amazing but I don't know if biochem is really for me.
Reply 4
Original post by SuccessAYB
Well I have BBB in biology, chemistry and maths. QMUL was offering biochemistry and the university of hull was offering biomed. Biomed is a course I am enjoying but QMUL is amazing but I don't know if biochem is really for me.

And I was scared of going into a course and not liking it at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending