The Student Room Group

MArch for internationalites

Hi. I'm finishing undergrad in Japan in March.
I'm thinking of applying to UK MArch courses. I am only familiar with AA, UCL. But, I don't know if I'll be accepted. So, I'm looking for other options.
Any graduates from there? How are UEL, UAL, London Met's reputations?

(Outside London, I'm looking at GSA,cardiff,sheffield so I want to know about them too)
(edited 7 years ago)
London Met and UEL are not good universities, they are certainly not worth the high international fees. The UAL is a good choice; it is a federation of small art colleges, some (e.g. Central Saint Martins) are very prestigious indeed. Outside London, Cambridge, Bath, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Manchester are all good options too.
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
London Met and UEL are not good universities, they are certainly not worth the high international fees. The UAL is a good choice; it is a federation of small art colleges, some (e.g. Central Saint Martins) are very prestigious indeed. Outside London, Cambridge, Bath, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Manchester are all good options too.

Thank you!
I heard that CSM has high reputation but not the architecture department....I quite didnt know how UEL was, but I guess I'll have it as my last options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending