The Student Room Group

Gymnast Louis Smith mocks Islam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
High birth rates.

That doesn't show how Islam is gaining strength and only getting stronger though. Strength in numbers means very little when your more than likely going to be born into poverty and war.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who gives a ****, honestly? Only reason why anyone cares is because it's Islam he's mocking, not Judaism or Christianity.
Original post by caravaggio2
Louis there, proving that as ever Islam truly is the religion of forgiveness and peace.

Death threats :biggrin:

"If you keep saying our religion is violent and intolerant, we will cut your head off, mate" :laugh:
Original post by Wilfred Little

"If you keep saying our religion is violent and intolerant, we will cut your head off, mate" :laugh:

Careful, I said one minor thing about Islam on this thread it got removed and a warning.

TSR doesn't like free speech when it comes to the religion of peace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shouldn't have apologised...

But honestly some people just cannot handle any criticism. You'd think if your ideology was perfect you'd actually welcome the opportunity to stand up and debate any perceived flaws, as you KNOW they're aren't any supposedly. Yet they get violent and become like wild beasts foaming at the mouth...it's ******* scary how people can be sentenced to lashings and even death in some Islamic countries for daring to challenge anything.

But many are brainwashed. A guy at work genuinely told me about how great Islam was including the fact Islam has only been violent for the last 20 years due to America and the West with their false flag attacks (he thinks lee Rigby isn't even dead and it was staged) and throughout ancient history it was completely peaceful and non-Muslims living in Muslim controlled areas had complete peace and freedom and there was never any conflict......I just nodded because I couldn't process it tbh.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Islam is prevalent in Western countries, especially Western Europe, something it has never managed before.

The growth of Islam in the east is purely due to birth rates. Virtually all Moslems indoctrinate their children into the same superstitions.

The growth of numbers following Islam in the west is down to a combination higher birth rates among Moslems (with indoctrination still going on, of course) and also high levels of immigration.

The growth of irreligion (which is occurring even among Moslems in the west) as a proportion of the European population is down to education, which gives long term cause for optimism.
What's wrong with mocking someone who makes his life revolve around a mythical being?

Would this have been a shitstorm if he were mocking Christians?
Original post by Josb

lol Sweden.

image.jpeg*

Attachment not found
Tbh people are going to say he is right for mocking what they see as a cult.

However, it is not going to stop the fact that he is an idiot just asking for someone to kill him. Frankly, he is so dumb that it would be nature taking its natural course.

Yeah, and what are you going to do about it? If they want to kill you they will kill you. They do not care about going to prison as they are fanatical.
Original post by James.Carnell
Yeah, and what are you going to do about it? If they want to kill you they will kill you. They do not care about going to prison as they are fanatical.

I'll continue to laugh at Islam when it's safe for me to do so.
I'll continue to laugh at Islam when it's safe for me to do so.

Go ahead. But this Louis Smith guy clearly has a screw loose given the climate. Yeah it is all good speaking out to your friends. But to broadcast his views to the world is a bit dumb considering he is a public figure. Hence he kinda deserves it if he gets done in.

Key words "when it's safe for me to do so". Because none of us want to be stabbed walking down the street.
Original post by James.Carnell
Go ahead. But this Louis Smith guy clearly has a screw loose given the climate. Yeah it is all good speaking out to your friends. But to broadcast his views to the world is a bit dumb considering he is a public figure. Hence he kinda deserves it if he gets done in.

Key words "when it's safe for me to do so". Because none of us want to be stabbed walking down the street.

He didn't broadcast it, a friend in a WhatsApp group chat leaked it to The Sun. If you watched the video you would have seen that.

And anyway, if someone tells him to stop telling a particular joke or they will kill him and he does it again, that doesn't make him the one with the screw loose.

he kinda deserves it if he gets done in.

Sounds a bit like victim blaming :teehee:
He didn't broadcast it, a friend in a WhatsApp group chat leaked it to The Sun. If you watched the video you would have seen that.

And anyway, if someone tells him to stop telling a particular joke or they will kill him and he does it again, that doesn't make him the one with the screw loose.

Sounds a bit like victim blaming :teehee:

Oh well, he knows the risks of doing something like that and he should shoulder the risk. Well... thats all he can do because his head will be missing :lol: .

Yeah, I blame the victim. He's an idiot, no sense of self preservation. You can keep telling the Islamists they are the ones with the screw loose but they will not particularly care nor can you really stop them. You are powerless.
Original post by catholicgirl

Gymnast Louis Smith mocks Islam

My question to these people, why they don’t respect other believes. I am Christian. If someone mocks at Christianity, our reaction will be much louder. Respect each other’s religion.Give respect and earn respect!
Original post by Rk2k14
If this was Mohammad Farah mocking another religion you wouldn't hear the end of it.

i think he likes to be known as 'Mo'

I believe though that louis smith has been receiving the obligatory online death threats from islamic circles. is there an App available that automatically issue theses do you know?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending