The Student Room Group

Richard Dawkins is Hot

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
BornUnderPunches
...thoughts?

Not really... not my type. I tend to go for guys that still have erectile function.
Reply 41
BornUnderPunches
:frown:

I'm sure Dawkin's himself would say there's nothing wrong with it. It's not like fancying a post-menopausal woman; he's still virile (I imagine...) so according the theory of evolution - I'm right on the mark!

He's married though.
Reply 42
He's married though.

Yeah, for the third time... :P

Besides, a girl can speculate, still...
I'm just saying, physically, there isn't anything wrong with it. It's only society that's given us these inhibitions towards age-gaps in relationships.
Reply 43
BornUnderPunches
Yeah, for the third time... :P

Besides, a girl can speculate, still...
I'm just saying, physically, there isn't anything wrong with it. It's only society that's given us these inhibitions towards age-gaps in relationships.

There are reasons for it though - if you were in a loving relationship, you'd want to spend the rest of your life with them - If you're with someone vastly older than you, you have to realise that in the near future (well before you die) they will die.
Reply 44
There are reasons for it though - if you were in a loving relationship, you'd want to spend the rest of your life with them - If you're with someone vastly older than you, you have to realise that in the near future (well before you die) they will die.

Yeah, I know. That's why if I met a hot 66 year old in real life I'd run away before I got too attracted to him :smile:
Reply 45
My RS teacher fancied him...
Reply 46
My RS teacher fancied him...

Was she not religious?

... No wait, she can't have been... she must've been in her right mind to fancy THAT.
OnlyMe!
Haha, you actually remind me a of a friend of mine - we are frequently arguing about Dick van Dyke, whom I think she considers to be the sexiest man alive. I think otherwise. Bleurgh...

:eek: one of my friends fancies Dick van Dyke as well :puke:
Reply 48
BornUnderPunches
Was she not religious?

... No wait, she can't have been... she must've been in her right mind to fancy THAT.

Yeah she was a devout Christian :biggrin: .
Reply 49
Yeah she was a devout Christian .

LMAO I can't see that relationship working...
Reply 50
BornUnderPunches
LMAO I can't see that relationship working...

Well they do say opposites attract! :p:
Reply 51
Hmm, somehow lol I don't think Dawkins could go for a Christian... either that or she'd get fed up of him trying to force his science down her throat.... lol :smile:
Reply 52
BornUnderPunches
Hmm, somehow lol I don't think Dawkins could go for a Christian... either that or she'd get fed up of him trying to force his science down her throat.... lol :smile:

Well from what I remember she was very understanding but you're probably right; there's only so much one can take...:p:
Reply 53
BornUnderPunches

If I were so crude, I'd make a joke about men naming their penises.
BornUnderPunches
...thoughts?

He'll feel hot soon enough.
Reply 55
If I were so crude, I'd make a joke about men naming their penises.

LMAO... that was actually very witty. Well done. :P
When he dies and stands in front of God, he's going to feel very silly.
Reply 57
Crimson Black
When he dies and stands in front of God, he's going to feel very silly.

Well, that's one point of view...
Reply 58
kitty_koo
:eek: one of my friends fancies Dick van Dyke as well :puke:

Ah, but does she like his son, Barry van Dyke, as well?
steamy, all that staunch atheism

Quick Reply

Latest