The Student Room Group

Help my Pick my universities for Physics

Im going to study physics(at oxford because this is all they offer)and maybe physics with maths or physics with soemthing else in the other universities
My uni choices are probably going to be
1)Oxford, Imperial, Manchester/Birmingham, Surrey and Nottingham/Loughborugh
2)Oxford,Manchester/Birmingham, Nottingham Warwick/St Andrews and surrey
What universities do you think are good, and do you think the first choices are too risky? what else do you have to say?

I know the first one is what i really wanna do but its basically a go big or go home. Predicted A*A*A might change to A*A*A* tomorrow and i have also a predicted A in the AS further maths that i decided to self study at home

Extras: we dont get too many opportunities here but i have taken a course by nobel prize winner George f smoot played in chess competitions, came 4th in a drone building competition as an as student against university and a2 students and things like that

Also, i can just apply to oxford by 15th but add the rest of the universities later right?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Also, i can just apply to oxford by 15th but add the rest of the universities later right?

Yes - but you can't change any other part of your application so your PS, reference, etc will stay the same.
Original post by jneill
Yes - but you can't change any other part of your application so your PS, reference, etc will stay the same.

How do the extra charges work?
Reply 3
Original post by NatoHeadshot
How do the extra charges work?

You pay for the 1st university, and then a small extra fee when you add another. It doesn't matter if you add 2 or up to 4, it's the same total cost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,

Just to let you know that UEA is now offering Physics as part of its course offering. We're a Top 15 university which consistently ranks Top 5 for student experience. If you're interested here's a flavour in our video below :smile:

[video="youtube;XwmSbpR2dm4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwmSbpR2dm4[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending