The Student Room Group

Kent or Reading?

(edited 6 years ago)
Don't worry about league tables. Uni is an opportunity to gain independence so I'm not sure why being close to home is important but if it's important to you then that's fine. Pick the more interesting course for you.
Well I would recommend going and looking round Kent the area around the university take a look at the bars clubs and Restrunts Uni's are pubic buildings so why not go and have lunch in the uni get a hotel so you can experience the night life yourself (do this in term time) see how you feel about the city then I would recommend also doing this In Reading *reading has won awards for it's campUs it's very pritty I live in Reading and I can tell you Reading has an a,axing nightlife lot's if bars cubs and restrunts to cater for every niche do you wan't to try Ethiopian food go up to the globe cafe ( or is it the world I can't remember).

I would also recommend going to open days remember also that Leage tables are not everything you need to be happy with the city (this helps lodes).

The last thing I can recommend is to ask Questions on the relvevent sub forums here. *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending