The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bunnyhop12
Hi so it's freshers here and after a night of clubbing me and a few friends went to a room to joke around. And we got a little drunk, started playing bottle of truth which soon turned into bottle of strip; basically when you lost all your clothes you had to play with others who've also lost all their clothes. And this guy was touching me with his penis, and then he rubbed my vagina a bit but he didn't pull it in. Am I still virgin?

Your previous threads are from a male perspective ("ex" and "gf" so this is merely an assumption) so idk how you have a vag.

If you're homosexual, then you ought to realise that isn't losing your virginity. Some class virginity loss as intimacy and if you're a lesbian then this deffo wasn't intimate
Hi so it's freshers here and after a night of clubbing me and a few friends went to a room to joke around. And we got a little drunk, started playing bottle of truth which soon turned into bottle of strip; basically when you lost all your clothes you had to play with others who've also lost all their clothes. And this guy was touching me with his penis, and then he rubbed my vagina a bit but he didn't pull it in. Am I still virgin?

1. This post made me cringe.
2. Is this what us teenagers do nowadays?
3. No, you didn't lose your virginity.
Doesn't count until you're 51 weeks pregnant.

You're good.

No penetration. So, Yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending