The Student Room Group

Do we need to specify exactly how much work experience we've done?

I've done 2 weeks in a GDP and 4 days spread over 2 weeks at an orthodontists, so would I say something like 'in my 2 weeks work experience at a GDP and 4 days at an orthodontists I learnt this....?' Or to save characters, 'in my work experience at a GDP and orthodontists I learnt this....?'
Original post by heartypirate
I've done 2 weeks in a GDP and 4 days spread over 2 weeks at an orthodontists, so would I say something like 'in my 2 weeks work experience at a GDP and 4 days at an orthodontists I learnt this....?' Or to save characters, 'in my work experience at a GDP and orthodontists I learnt this....?'

I would definitely state exactly how much you have done especially if you are applying to unis which specify a minimum amount of work experience! If unis ask for 2 weeks and you have not stated 2 weeks on your personal statement it may give them reason to reject you.
Yes, a lot of the universities require you to specifically state how many weeks you have had.

I know one university instantly rejects candidates who do not state the weeks/days.

I am dental student, if you have any questions please ask me.

Regards.
Hello :smile::smile::smile:,

I am a dental student. If you require help regarding the applications, interviews or what to expect from Dental School, feel free to message me.

Regards.
Original post by DentalPrep
Yes, a lot of the universities require you to specifically state how many weeks you have had.

I know one university instantly rejects candidates who do not state the weeks/days.

I am dental student, if you have any questions please ask me.

Regards.

Could you, please, tell us exactly which universities require you to state how many weeks you have had?
Original post by one_punch_man
Could you, please, tell us exactly which universities require you to state how many weeks you have had?

The university of Manchester require this information for sure.

Regarding other university, I am not too sure.

Quick Reply

Latest