The Student Room Group

AS level Grades

during my AS level i got a C grade in government and politics , what is the highest grade i could receive at A2 without retaking a unit
Original post by kaash19
during my AS level i got a C grade in government and politics , what is the highest grade i could receive at A2 without retaking a unit

A*

A*s I believe could be achieved even with Ds - not sure on the UMS of the exam and I don't do politics.
Original post by Maths is Life
A*

A*s I believe could be achieved even with Ds - not sure on the UMS of the exam and I don't do politics.

Not Ds, but OP could get an A* if he got close to 100% at A2.
Original post by kaash19

For most Examiners an A* is mathematically possible, the closer your C is to B the easier it will be (how likely you are to improve to achieving close to 100% only you can decide). For CIE though I think an A would be the maximum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Not Ds, but OP could get an A* if he got close to 100% at A2.

Yeah yeah. The minimum is the C Boundary. If you can get close to 100UMS for each unit. However resitting at least one module would be safe for a subjective area like Politics...
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest