The Student Room Group

Chnace of PPE at Warwick?

I got 4A* 6A 2B at GCSE and ABBC at AS. With predictions of A*AAc would I stand any chance of getting in?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Yes very good chance.
Original post by ed98
Yes very good chance.

Why makes you say that? I thought while my GCSEs are alright, my AS results will be a lot worse compared to other applicants.
Would I also have a good chance at other unis such as kings and exeter?
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone...
Warwicks offer rate is high. They give offers like there is no tomorrow.
Original post by citibankrec
Warwicks offer rate is high. They give offers like there is no tomorrow.

My AS grades are quite poor though and I heard PPE is relatively competitive as well
(edited 7 years ago)
Any advice please
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NeedHelpAgain
I got 4A* 6A 2B at GCSE and ABBC at AS. With predictions of A*AAc would I stand any chance of getting in?

I got 3A* 6A 2B at GCSE and ABBD at AS with A*AA predictions and I got rejected last year. Saying that you do have better results than me so therefore you have a better shot as a result.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blackdiamond97
I got 3A* 6A 2B at GCSE and ABBD at AS with A*AA predictions and I got rejected last year. Saying that you do have better results than me so therefore you have a better shot as a result.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the reply! If you don't mind me asking where did you apply last year and where did you get offers from?
Original post by NeedHelpAgain
Thanks for the reply! If you don't mind me asking where did you apply last year and where did you get offers from?

Got offers from Nottingham, Manchester, Exeter and Lancaster
Nice! Where did you end up going and did warwick give a reason for you being rejected or not?
Any help...

Quick Reply

Latest