The Student Room Group

How can people still support Trump?

Would he need to disembowel a baby at a rally to finally be declared "the worse candidate"?
The alt-right are just petty contrarians full of hot air.
(edited 7 years ago)
Great man
Because Hillary is worse.
Neither is good.
#VoteForNobody
Reply 3
Because people are just generally disgruntled with the entire electoral system so they're expressing their anger this way. Pretty much explains 99% of the membership of any radical candidate in any country.
because some still think like trump :angry:
In comparison to Hillary's antics, he hasn't done much other than make idiotic comments. He's not a good presential candidate. Neither are. People like Trump as he's anti establishment and they hate political correctness. You answered your own question with the alt-right.
Reply 6
His policies and ideology resonate with people who feel left behind by leadership that has taken the country the wrong way. Why is this a biggie? Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean you can discount his support to trivial reasons. Many of these peoples concerns are entirely legitimate and deserve to be given attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
because he's still better than Killary
Reply 8
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
because he's still better than Killary

That's an act of faith. He hasn't had the power yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
That's an act of faith. He hasn't had the power yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
maybe, but they'll cut his nuts off if he gets power anyway. Killary is scary because she'll be able to use the power.
you're just jealous because he get to grab women by the pussy
Original post by RobML
Would he need to disembowel a baby at a rally to finally be declared "the worse candidate"?
The alt-right are just petty contrarians full of hot air. Personality disorders ahoy.

I once had a small amount of respect for Trump because of the fact he seems to care so little about what people say about him. In fact, I still do. And I completely acknowledge that half of what he says is taken out of context in order to make it sound much worse than it actually is. I also can't help feel a slight sympathy for a certain section of his followers who seem to just want to f*** s*** up.

But that doesn't change the fact there is still 50% of what he says which is genuinely outrageously cretinous, and that he is incompetent, ignorant, narcissistic, belligerent, and hotheaded. My sadistic side tempts me, but I also realise that it's little more than a novelty. The idea of him being in charge of such a powerful nation in such a precarious position is very worrying.

I really hate Hillary. I sincerely believe she will do terrible damage to the country. But Trump as president is a potentially far more dangerous prospect.
Trump is everything the world needs right now - zero tolerance for political correctness, tough on immigration, strong plans for the economy and jobs.
(edited 7 years ago)
people can't help but worship money.

Quick Reply