The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
polthegael
I know that this is a very politically incorrect thing to do, and I'm stressing that I will not allow myself to be talked into posting any opinion on this thread...

That aside, I like to know other people's opinions as it reaffirms my uniqueness and individuality to myself :tongue:

I like your thinking. :smile:
Reply 2
Oooh I've got to post a retaliation to this you realise :P
Reply 3
polthegael
I know that this is a very politically incorrect thing to do, and I'm stressing that I will not allow myself to be talked into posting any opinion on this thread...

That aside, I like to know other people's opinions as it reaffirms my uniqueness and individuality to myself :tongue:

Are we talking Cambridge, Oxbridge ( if any pics have been posted in the general forum? ) or the whole forum?

Do you think it would be a problem if we were to repost them all here? We could always take one or all down if anyone had any major objections.
Reply 4
Faboba
Are we talking Cambridge, Oxbridge ( if any pics have been posted in the general forum? ) or the whole forum?

Do you think it would be a problem if we were to repost them all here? We could always take one or all down if anyone had any major objections.

Cambridge are the only one's I am aware of, but I guess you could go Oxbridge if you wanted... Yes, I doubt people would complain if you are being nice about their pictures...
Reply 5
"Oooh I've got to post a retaliation to this you realise :P"

I like fiesty girls. Acaila wins my vote

Paddy
Reply 6
Where is Acaila's pic?
Reply 7
Ellie4
Where is Acaila's pic?

Start of the New Students thread...
Reply 8
mc_watson87
Ellie4

Seconded :biggrin:
Ellie4.
Reply 10
:rolleyes: Don't be so silly! I have stupid hair remember!
Ellie4

No you don't! :tongue:
Ellie4

I'm not, you're really, really good looking. Better than Christina Aguilera anyway.
Reply 13
Invisible
I'm not, you're really, really good looking. Better than Christina Aguilera anyway.

Heh, I wish! Christina Aguilera's waaaay better than me, when she doesn't have the full slap on!
Reply 14
Invisible
Better than Christina Aguilera anyway.

I think I'll allow myself to make a comment here...

That doesn't say much! :tongue:
Ellie4
Heh, I wish! Christina Aguilera's waaaay better than me, when she doesn't have the full slap on!

No...
polthegael
I think I'll allow myself to make a comment here...

That doesn't say much! :tongue:

I was referring to her avatar - Ellie4 is definitely very attractive.
Reply 17
I did not set this up as a "Everyone come onto Ellie4" thread! :tongue:
Reply 18
polthegael

Lol! Though someone should set one of those up for me :tongue:
polthegael

Back off, punk! :tongue: