The Student Room Group

I had another lion dream

The lion said if we didn't have sex he would eat me and eat my family... WHY DO I HAVE THESE DREAMSSS
:rofl:

I'd say don't worry but then I'd be lion :tongue:

Spoiler

Why you lion for?
Reply 3
What's with all these puns? I wouldn't take it lion down...

Spoiler

Original post by Namita Gurung
Maybe it's because deep in your unconsciousness, you, on some level, want to have le sex with the lion? :eek4:

Not with a lion :cry2:
Maybe there's someone in your life who is being v intimidating?
Dreams like this are often based on roar feelings.
Original post by bluemadhatter
The lion said if we didn't have sex he would eat me and eat my family... WHY DO I HAVE THESE DREAMSSS

You really believe in the star signs huh, leo and all that with you cancers :tongue:
Your pet and/or your own research into lions (:lol:) probably makes you think of lions often and causes dreams about lions to happen. Not sure about the sex bit though :curious:
Original post by ForestShadow
You really believe in the star signs huh, leo and all that with you cancers :tongue:

No no I just think I'm obsessed with Lions :rofl:

I'm actually most compatible with Taurus, Virgos, and Pisces :wink:

I just rather pick a Leo over a Gemini which @Boss_Rhythm was hehe :colondollar:
The mane thing is to remember that it's just a dream.
Original post by Treblebee
Maybe there's someone in your life who is being v intimidating?

Not really and I don't have any overwhelming stresses either like deadlines... hmmm :holmes:
Original post by Jasaron
The mane thing is to remember that it's just a dream.

this pun tho :lol:

Original post by bluemadhatter

What
the
actual
Dreams are dumb as hell, there's nothing you can do about it. It's just the circle of life.
Reply 15
Lion dream or not, you would still do it dont lie to us..

Quick Reply

Latest