The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Medicine (A100) at Birmingham - 2017 Entry

Students applying to Birmingham for Medicine... this is for you'll :biggrin: :hugs:
Reply 1
I submitted my UCAS application 2 Weeks ago, Birmingham being one of my 4 choices. I haven't had a confirmation email yet. Have received one from all the other Universities. Hope that's nothing to worry about!?!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Richy t
I submitted my UCAS application 2 Weeks ago, Birmingham being one of my four choices. I haven't had a confirmation email yet. Have received one from all the other Universities. Hope that's nothing to worry about!?!

Hey!
I applied to Birmingham and Queen's as well, as part of my four choices. I did get a reply from Birmingham immediately, but haven't received one from Queen's yet!
So, it IS a little strange that Bham hasn't acknowledged receipt of your application, but everybody is probably applying right now, and the universities are probably busy sorting things out one by one.
P.S. I submitted my application last week.
Reply 3
Original post by BlueBlizzard
Hey!
I applied to Birmingham and Queen's as well, as part of my four choices. I did get a reply from Birmingham immediately, but haven't received one from Queen's yet!
So, it IS a little strange that Bham hasn't acknowledged receipt of your application, but everybody is probably applying right now, and the universities are probably busy sorting things out one by one.
P.S. I submitted my application last week.

I think I will email them tomorrow just to be on the safe side before the 15th. Heard back from the others so it does seem a bit odd.
Original post by Richy t
I submitted my UCAS application 2 Weeks ago, Birmingham being one of my 4 choices. I haven't had a confirmation email yet. Have received one from all the other Universities. Hope that's nothing to worry about!?!

Yo dude!

Check the Spam folder of your email! That's where I found a confirmation from one of the universities!

P.S. I was just telling my Mom that you hadn't got a confirmation from Bham and I'm missing one from Queen's and she said, "Did this user check Spam?" And I said, "Oh shoot!"

So yeah, I hope you find the mail there :biggrin: :hugs:
Reply 5
Original post by BlueBlizzard
Yo dude!

Check the Spam folder of your email! That's where I found a confirmation from one of the universities!

P.S. I was just telling my Mom that you hadn't got a confirmation from Bham and I'm missing one from Queen's and she said, "Did this user check Spam?" And I said, "Oh shoot!"

So yeah, I hope you find the mail there :biggrin: :hugs:

Cheers.
So.. anyone else crapping themselves bc they have no control over this application process after Saturday? :/
Hi eveyone,
Here are my stats:
GCSE: 8A* 4A
AS: AAAAA
Predicted Alevel: A* A* A* A
UKCAT: 667

Has anyone recieved an interview yet? Does anyone know when the interviews will be held?
Original post by JustThatStudent
Hi eveyone,
Here are my stats:
GCSE: 8A* 4A
AS: AAAAA
Predicted Alevel: A* A* A* A
UKCAT: 667

Has anyone recieved an interview yet? Does anyone know when the interviews will be held?

Not sure if you still need an answer but, I received my interview offer November 3rd. You are able to choose your interview date based from a range of days and can choose morning or afternoon as well. I think the first batch is running till mid December and then they'll interview more people in January, not certain though.
Original post by Psientist
Not sure if you still need an answer but, I received my interview offer November 3rd. You are able to choose your interview date based from a range of days and can choose morning or afternoon as well. I think the first batch is running till mid December and then they'll interview more people in January, not certain though.

Okay, that's great, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending