The Student Room Group

Guys can you admit, that MOST guys cheat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LonelyDemon
I think girls cheat more but most men won't tell anyone he has cheated on. Its easier for girls to sleep around and get the guy she wants. Alot of male suicide is related to break ups including cheating so I have to disagree.

I agree with him. I think it's that males are more likely to get caught cheating compared to women. They can pretty much get away with it. From personal experience, I knew my ex was cheating and they can be very sneaky and have the blame go all to you regardless. I think that men are able to cheat just as much as women. It depends on what kind of relationship your at. When I'm committed, I commit and won't flirt with any other person (depending on what you count cheating as). Also, men tend to have a worse backlash compared to a women, a lot of people will give the male spite whereas if the opposite happened, people won't really care as much. Hence, being one of the reasons for the increase in male suicide.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LonelyDemon
I think girls cheat more but most men won't tell anyone he has cheated on. Its easier for girls to sleep around and get the guy she wants. Alot of male suicide is related to break ups including cheating so I have to disagree.

maybe that's cause men don't know how to handle it and end up killing themselves. Alot of females will just live with the pain.

Original post by xobeauty
Girls cheat but I think they can control themselves better for some reason.

lol that might be because men have like 10x the amount of testosterone than women, so relatively men actually do control themselves.
(edited 7 years ago)
Blame the sexual revolution that started after the 1910's.
I don't think its true, I personally would never ever cheat on my girlfriend because she means the world to me, idc what anyone else says about it, I have morals and I will always stick to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending