The Student Room Group

Should you ever give up on your dream career?

Even though you tried reaching there so many times that you go crazy. You try to settle for more realistic career and then your reminded you should never give up if you wanted it so badly
Original post by Anonymous
Even though you tried reaching there so many times that you go crazy. You try to settle for more realistic career and then your reminded you should never give up if you wanted it so badly

I'd say no unless there are genuine, hard reassons that stop you from pursuing them or make them extremely, extremely difficult or unrealistic and there is no way around it. In that case I would say try to look for something similar.
Original post by Anonymous

I'd say no but then again i have my dream career
Reply 3
I have been informed a couple of times that, realistically, my dream career would be unattainable for me, which after hard thought I too have realised that it is a bit far fetched given my life choices. But I'm okay with that because there are plenty of other great careers I will happily pursue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending