The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Had to phone 999 numerous times, sadly.

A few times for when my grandpa took ill, twice when my stepdad took mini strokes and then once when my partner and friend both got mugged and attacked.
I had to once.
Reply 3
weirdly 0 times myself but like ive witnessed 999 being called 39483923209000 times

(conservative estimate)
Reply 4
Many times, most recently I was home alone and set fire to the kitchen, thank god my dad was planning a refurbishment, he was actually quite happy afterwards since he found out the insurance were gonna pay for most of it now haha
Reply 5
Yes
Yes because as a 2 year old i had a very important story to tell about my myself
Reply 7
Fire Brigade.

Got my penis stuck in a watermelon.
Multiple times, soo many times i cant remember :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zanner
weirdly 0 times myself but like ive witnessed 999 being called 39483923209000 times

(conservative estimate)

IMG_0329.PNG
Shall I call the number? :colone:

And, in answer to the thread question, no, someone called them for me. :frown:
Yup,

"Hi, I think I've got gangrene, my hands have gone blue, no, no loss in sensation or fall in temperature"

Remains a mystery

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, someone was stalking me. Found out the guy was just mentally unstable.
Yeah. Once. For my brother. :/
Reply 13
Thought my dad was having a stroke once...
I called 101 once, but it probably should have been 999 I just wasn't thinking properly. I saw a woman being dragged screaming out of a house and along the street into another house.
Yeh, my brother tripped over my foot and smashed his head on a brick corner in the kitchen, and blood just oozed (gushed :biggrin:) out... In the end a fire engine turned up as well as ambulance which was pretty cool!
@999 :call2:
Oi!
Lucky enough I never had to phone 999 myself, but i have been giving first aid to someone while waiting for a ambulance to arrive.
I had to once.
Last time I called 999 was when this guy from the appartement complex opposite my parents' house locked himself on their balcony. What a muppet haha!

Latest