The Student Room Group

Do you agree with abortion??

I just watched this YouTube video which gives a lot of weight to the pro-life argument.

Watch here:
[video="youtube;RDmwPGrZkYs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs[/video]

Scroll to see replies

I am pro anbortion.
I believe that most people should be pro abortion.
Pro-abortion, in all cases.
Yes
Yes.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Pro-abortion, in all cases.

I am shocked
Yes
Original post by Blue_Mason
I am shocked

Lol, no you aren't!
Reply 8
I don't believe that abortion should be illegal however I do think people should be honest about what it is killing a child.
disagree with it in almost all cases apart from incest and rape
Pro abortion.
Pro choice. Always have been and always will be.
This is my german speaking topic so thanks for the ideas guys x x
God help us~

*sprinkles holy water around~
I quickly watched that video. The section where he starts listing off body parts and asking when we should allow an abortion, I essentially said now to every single one. Kidneys, fingernails and the formation of teeth do not a person make.

And I love the graphic imagery of how an abortion happens. Nothing like shock to bolster your argument.
Disagree apart from incest, rape and danger to mother's or child's life. If you don't want to take care of it, you can put it up for adoption. If you feel to guilty doing that, you should've thought of that before you ****ed a guy.
Reply 16
100% Agree with abortion, who is to say a women can't do want she wants with her OWN body?
Reply 17
Yes but no. Yes if it's early but in the UK you're allowed an abortion up to 24 weeks... that involves actually killing the baby not terminating the development.
I'm pro abortion because people should have the right to choose if they want to have a abortion or not.
yes, i agree with abortion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending