The Student Room Group

Met a girl today at uni, had loads in common, didnt exchance contact details

What do/can I do? I feel i really had a connection with her
Wait till you see her again and then ask her for her contact details. Seriously though, you'll probs see her again somewhere just don't be enough of a pussy to pass a 2nd opportunity.
go back to the place that you met her, and just hope that she's there or if you got her name then ask around uni for her, presuming that your both students.
OP dun goofed.
Amateur. You sure you have the will to track her down? If you had loads in common then you didnt find anything about her course, her name, where she was staying etc?
Did you not even pick up her name?
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Amateur. You sure you have the will to track her down? If you had loads in common then you didnt find anything about her course, her name, where she was staying etc?

Original post by ollie1024
Did you not even pick up her name?

Obviously i got her first name but wtf is that gonna do for me? lol. But sadly i didnt pick up which accommodation she was staying in :frown:

Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
go back to the place that you met her, and just hope that she's there or if you got her name then ask around uni for her, presuming that your both students.

It was a meeting for something, the first and only meeting.. I know she's at the uni and what she's studying though..
If you know the last bit then you cna track her down. Just leave a note on the course notice or message board. Don't become a detective.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending