The Student Room Group

If you find out your partner was cheating how would you let them know you know?

As the title says and how would you get them back?
Original post by SCBbio
A bucket of acid on the face would be my way to say "You dirty little cheating b******"

This
Reply 2
I would be disappointed, angry, heartbroken... but revenge isn't in my books. Live and let live.
Reply 3
Invite her on a date and tell her to meet me there.
Thing she doesn't know is that the date isn't with her. (Obviously the other will be in on it)
Reply 4
I'll give her the D.

Dumped.
Reply 5
I honestly don't know how I would cope if I found out my partner cheated on me after all the years together. I'd be unbelievably hurt and angry but I'd like to think I would be the bigger person and just cut all ties and not smash his possessions into a millions pieces :teehee:
I wouldn't take revenge.
I would be distraught and angry, but I would just leave and he would not see me ever again. I have zero tolerance for infidelity, but I would never cause harm.
However, I think the reason why I'd be so distraught is because I'm so in love, and it would be a horrible shock considering I don't believe he would ever do that to me. I imagine my partner would have the decency to dump me before getting with someone else, though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Buy food and not share it.

Not talk to them for a while.
Flash mob
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says and how would you get them back?

I'd be direct and tell them they are dumped. No further action is needed other than to tell them they are disloyal and will end up with somebody far inferior to myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending