The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do!

So i am currently in Year 13 studying my A Levels, and I have recently been trying to decide what I want to do in my future and university.
My A Levels are Maths, History, and Psychology. I feel like I would love to do psychology at uni because I love the subject but I have heard so many things saying that it is so difficult at uni and loads of people drop out. I also think that there aren't many career options from there.
I would also have an interest in doing paramedic science but that requires a science subject and I'm really struggling on what to do, I just have no idea on what to do from here! Please help!
Original post by Megan.Rose..
So i am currently in Year 13 studying my A Levels, and I have recently been trying to decide what I want to do in my future and university.
My A Levels are Maths, History, and Psychology. I feel like I would love to do psychology at uni because I love the subject but I have heard so many things saying that it is so difficult at uni and loads of people drop out. I also think that there aren't many career options from there.
I would also have an interest in doing paramedic science but that requires a science subject and I'm really struggling on what to do, I just have no idea on what to do from here! Please help!

IMG_0341.PNG
This is for Sheffield Hallam uni. :smile:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
IMG_0341.PNG
This is for Sheffield Hallam uni. :smile:

Wow! Thankyou so much! x
Original post by Megan.Rose..
Wow! Thankyou so much! x

It's all good :smile: x

Quick Reply