The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel applicants 2017

Hey guys! Wanted to start a brunel applicant forum.
Let us know your:
GCSEs
AS Grades
A2 Predicted/Acheived
And Course!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
GCSEs: A*-E
AS-A,B,D
A2 Predicted-A,B,D
Course-Politics and History
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Im waiting for Brunel to respond, hoping for an offer! its my last uni which hasnt responded yet
I'm applying for International Business
At GCSE I got 4 C's, 7 Bs , 1 A and a BTEC Pass in Sport
At AS I got ACDE
At A2 I'm predicted A*BC
has anyone got an offer/rejection/response back from brunel? Ive got all 4 offers and just waiting on brunel!
GCSES: BBBCCCCCDD (2D's were in Chemistry & German nevertheless I did extremely bad in GCSE's due to fatigue and stress, was mostly predicted A's and B's previously)
BTEC 90 CREDIT: D*D* in ICT & D* in Applied Biology
BTEC Ext Dip predictions: D*D*D*

Received a conditional offer on Monday to study Computer Science with year placement. They responded a week after I sent off my application to UCAS. Brunel is not my first choice, most likely going to be my insurance.
GCSEs: 6As 5Bs
Btec Applied Medical Science first year: D*D*
predicted: D*D*D*
course applied for: Biomedical Sciences (Genetics)
Been given a conditional offer of: DDD
got conditional offer today, BBB
thats all my 5 offers!!
Original post by itsjusthannah
At AS I got ACDE
At A2 I'm predicted A*BC

me too! Have you received an offer yet? I did today for BBB :smile:
Original post by Rainbowcorn
me too! Have you received an offer yet? I did today for BBB

Wow really! Thats such a good offer, thats amazing congratulations! No I'm sending mine off in the next few days hopefully. I have applied for Lancaster, Loughborough, Liverpool, Edge Hill and Brunel. Where else have applied and for what courses?
Wow really! Thats such a good offer, thats amazing congratulations! No I'm sending mine off in the next few days hopefully. I have applied for Lancaster, Loughborough, Liverpool, Edge Hill and Brunel. Where else have applied and for what courses?

thank you! Good luck, theyre all v good unis :smile: I applied for international business at surrey, brunel, de mortfort, portsmouth and bath spa and have received 5 offers already :smile:
Original post by Rainbowcorn
thank you! Good luck, theyre all v good unis I applied for international business at surrey, brunel, de mortfort, portsmouth and bath spa and have received 5 offers already

Wow! Yeah all of those Uni's sound great! So many people from my school are applying to DMU and Leicester. I'm hoping for Lancaster, but I loved brunel a lot at the open day, I was gonna apply to Keele but ditched it for Liverpool last minute. I cant believe how quick your offers have come back! What were your predicted grades?
GCSEs 5As 6Bs
AS Grades ACDE
A2 Predicted/Acheived AABC
Course: Biomedicine (Biochemistry) With work placement
Got conditional offer roughly 2 weeks after I sent my application.
Brunel is going to be my insurance choice. Queen Mary is my firm choice :biggrin:
Reply 13
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4395694

I was just wondering if anyone has an explanation for this, because some of Brunel's graduate prospects and classifications seem to be quite low for a middle ranking uni
Reply 14
I sent off my application last thursday! Hoping to get some offers from LSE,Warwick, Lancaster, Swansea and Brunel
GCSE - 10A's 1B
AS - BCDE
A2 Predicted AAB

Course- Accounting and Finance

Good luck everyone
Wow! Yeah all of those Uni's sound great! So many people from my school are applying to DMU and Leicester. I'm hoping for Lancaster, but I loved brunel a lot at the open day, I was gonna apply to Keele but ditched it for Liverpool last minute. I cant believe how quick your offers have come back! What were your predicted grades?

oh really where abouts are you? hardly anyone is applying to leicester or dmu from mine! liverpool does look nice! i havent been to any open days but hopefully will go to some applicant open days soon. Omg ik so quick hah thank you, and ABB but i wont get that haha im hoping for bbb what about you?

oh really where abouts are you? hardly anyone is applying to leicester or dmu from mine! liverpool does look nice! i havent been to any open days but hopefully will go to some applicant open days soon. Omg ik so quick hah thank you, and ABB but i wont get that haha im hoping for bbb what about you? .
At AS I got ACDE
At A2 I'm predicted A*BC

same here applying for international business and got 8 A*-C GCSE and predicted ABB for a levels
Original post by Angell99
same here applying for international business and got 8 A*-C GCSE and predicted ABB for a levels

did you get an offer yet? :smile: im doing international business too
the one thing that makes me go off brunel is that it is a campus uni and i much prefer city ones!

Quick Reply

Latest