The Student Room Group

Bmat help

I haven't started revising yet as I just recently did my UKCAT and I fell behind on school work because I was concentrating on that and then I had to do my personal statement and now I'm freaking out!!!! Is it too late? How do I catch up with everyone else (BTW applying for UCL)
You've still got lots of time. Revise smartly.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Thanks I've been really freaking out. Now my ucas is done I'm going to really focus on it
Original post by z-ant
I haven't started revising yet as I just recently did my UKCAT and I fell behind on school work because I was concentrating on that and then I had to do my personal statement and now I'm freaking out!!!! Is it too late? How do I catch up with everyone else (BTW applying for UCL)

Hi there - don't worry, you still have plenty of time to revise!
A good way to begin would be to set aside some time to check out some BMAT past papers on the Admissions Testing website and get used to the format of the questions. From there, you can start completing some of the papers and then eventually build up to working under timed conditions. Revising with friends may also be a good way to ease yourself into it!

We also have some free information guides on how to prepare for each section, which might be useful for you!

- Preparing for Section 1
- Preparing for Section 2
- Preparing for Section 3

Hope this helps (and remember, don't worry!) :smile:
The Medic Portal

Quick Reply

Latest