The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Student room to Let in Leicester Housemate wanted ASAP 15 minute walk from DMU

Attachment not found

Hello! Myself and my 4 fellow housemates are looking for someone to move into a spare room we have.

The house is a large 3 storey house, 15 minutes from DMU and off of Narborough road.
We have a very large shared kitchen, with cupboard space each and separate fridge space, a large dining room is next door too. These two rooms are the main social spared space we have. The kitchen includes 2 fridges + freezers, a dishwasher, a washing machine and 2 sinks as well as other basic kitchen appliances (microwave, oven, kettle etc.) There is also a small patio behind the dining room.

We have two shared bathrooms, one with both shower and bath.

The room available is furnished, including a double bed, desk and chair and storage space.

**Rent and bills:**
Rent is £303.33 a month, which is paid as a standing order (directly).
Bills are £40-£50, including Wi-Fi. We have the top broadband package available to us from virgin.

We all study at DMU and are in our final year studying animation.
We're friendly students who respect eachothers privacy of course, but also enjoy being sociable in the kitchen and would warmly welcome the new housemate to join us! :smile:

If you're interested please message me and we can organise a meeting and viewing!
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest