The Student Room Group

PLEASE Help!!! First BTEC Applied Science Assignment

Hi yall , i have an assignmnet due for next week and it'll be my first BTEC assignment .Its tasks are really easy but its just how im supposed to present it that im really worried about as there is a set scenario like so in the picture below.

The problem is i don't have a traditional British academic background and the way i've done and presented assignments in high school was totally different as opposed to this current one .

I'd very much appreciate it if anyone can explain on how to do so and can point out some tips , recommendations and a few short examples to help veer me into the right direction.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Hey i literally done the same assignment what you can do to make life easy is ignore the scenario its not important whats important is that the tasks are completed. Go down the list and its best to plan out on paper first before you type it all up.So find the physical properties of astatine first and then bromine onwards and then find the chemical properties of each of them. Planning is the key.
Original post by cosmicmilk
Hi yall , i have an assignmnet due for next week and it'll be my first BTEC assignment .Its tasks are really easy but its just how im supposed to present it that im really worried about as there is a set scenario like so in the picture below.

The problem is i don't have a traditional British academic background and the way i've done and presented assignments in high school was totally different as opposed to this current one .

I'd very much appreciate it if anyone can explain on how to do so and can point out some tips , recommendations and a few short examples to help veer me into the right direction.

Thanks.

i done that last year, its too easy. second year tho its solid.
if you still want it . let me know
need it please
i hope i can help you if you need any assignment or academic help you can contact me on whatsapp as im not too much active on this app +971507142090
Reply 5
Original post by Onepiece$
i done that last year, its too easy. second year tho its solid.
if you still want it . let me know

I need this please if you still have it 🥺

Quick Reply