The Student Room Group

Am I being realistic withh unis entry requirements w/resits

At AS I got ADD I retook whilst I did my A2 and improved to ABD. Currently, my overall a level results stand at CCE cos I did really bad in my a2, I am confident that I can bring all grades up by one atleast, during my gap year. Is it realistic that I apply for psychology at unis which require BCC? Bearing in mind I got the A in AS in psychology. Still dropped to a C in a2 tho 😕
Original post by Kakulukiya
At AS I got ADD I retook whilst I did my A2 and improved to ABD. Currently, my overall a level results stand at CCE cos I did really bad in my a2, I am confident that I can bring all grades up by one atleast, during my gap year. Is it realistic that I apply for psychology at unis which require BCC? Bearing in mind I got the A in AS in psychology. Still dropped to a C in a2 tho 😕

You need to ask the universities what their resit policies are.
as @clairestelle says, you will need to check with universities regarding resits, as many won't accept them. Also, the fact that you got an E is going to be a problem, tbh, even if you re-sat it and did significantly better, unless there were compelling and documented extenuating circumstances which could explain it. Sorry to be negative, but there's no point leading you up the garden path.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending