The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was 17 when I got my first bf and I am still with him :love: fancied a lot of people before him but no one ever liked me back til him :laugh:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
Depends what you mean. I had my first girlfriend when I was 4, had 3 at the same time when I was 6. I first proper one that I snogged was in year 5. First one I went beyond snogging with was when I was 14.

https://i.imgflip.com/bnqpc.jpg
First serious boyfriend at 15/16, were together for 10 months. Now with a different boy, been together for a year and I've realised that what I thought I felt for my 'first' boyfriend was nothing :redface:
Reply 23
Original post by FireFreezer77
19 and never even hugged a girl let alone dated one!

ahah ok this makes me feel better :smile:
Original post by Tea2345
Lol this makes me so depressed I'm 16 and never kissed a guy!!! What is this?!

Dont be depressed , Woody isn't the norm when it comes to females.
I was 6. Been single ever since but eh, I don't really care xD
Original post by Tea2345
ahah ok this makes me feel better :smile:

:colonhash:
Thanks for laughing :angry:
Yeah makes me feel great :/ Ugh
Reply 27
:colonhash:
Thanks for laughing :angry:
Yeah makes me feel great :/ Ugh

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I wasn't laughing at you!! I just put ahah at the beginning of everything it's a bad habit😬 I'm sure you'll find someone soon😊
Original post by Tea2345
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I wasn't laughing at you!! I just put ahah at the beginning of everything it's a bad habit😬 I'm sure you'll find someone soon😊

Aw no it's ok, just gets me down that I'm 19 and haven't even been on a date or hugged a girl etc...
Ahh I see, I didn't realize, my bad!
I doubt it tbh!
I'm sure you will!
Reply 29
Aw no it's ok, just gets me down that I'm 19 and haven't even been on a date or hugged a girl etc...
Ahh I see, I didn't realize, my bad!
I doubt it tbh!
I'm sure you will!

Dont worry just know I wasn't laughing at you, I'm not that kinda girl! And I doubt it lol I go to an all girls school sooo... try to stay positive you sound like a lovely guy!
Original post by Tea2345
Dont worry just know I wasn't laughing at you, I'm not that kinda girl! And I doubt it lol I go to an all girls school sooo... try to stay positive you sound like a lovely guy!

Ah good good!
Good to hear that! :smile:
Ah right, that does make things a little harder then :/
Aw thanks, kinda been rejected 9 times and bullied a lot so I've given up tbh
Reply 31
I want to say 14 was when we got together, although when we were younger we used to always tell everyone we were married :colondollar: I think we got together at 14, but tbh we started kissing and flirting around 11/12 :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
Still waiting...

Lmfao omg u are so dang funny
When I was 13 a guy asked me out, the next day I broke up with him and told him I wanted to concentrate on my school work 😂😂. I honestly saw no point in having a boyfriend when I wouldn't ever get to see him. I had my first real boyfriend when I was 18.
I was 21. He is the only guy I've been in love with and we're still friends now.
Glo up: Loading....
Boyfriend: ............L...o......a.....d.......i...n......g....
16 and never dated someon lol
I was like 12 and it lasted like 4 months lol

Latest

Trending

Trending