The Student Room Group

What should I do about this guy?

There is a guy at work that Im certain likes me but he just won't do anything about it. Before you all say that I should make a move, I did and because of certain circumstances things went wrong and became rather complicated, but I'm not completely certain if he even realises my intentions were for him to know I liked him. Everytime we see eachother there is definitely a connection there and he looks at me differently from other girls. I catch him looking at me quite a lot as well. It's so frustrating because I'm sure we like eachother and yet nothing is happening. What can I do to encourage him to make some sort of effort?
I'm curious, what kind of move did you make - if you think he might not have got that it was a "move"?
Reply 2
Original post by Chemicals
I'm curious, what kind of move did you make - if you think he might not have got that it was a "move"?

I messaged him about a shift change at work but he never took the opportunity to carry a conversation on and I had a guy colleague ask him about me and suggest that we got to know each other better but he acted weirdly about it and acted as if he was being forced to admit feelings for me. I don't know if these necesarily are massively obvious that I'm interested.but he didn't repond well to them so it's put me off doing anything else even though i know he definitely did like me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending