The Student Room Group

Guys, Is My Friend Hot? (PIC)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
How, look at the second one's nose it's different, no?

It's called makeup and you can change the shape of your face and making it appear narrower i.e. contour :yep:
I really am not, I guess, sh*t that's a significant difference though.

Original post by mr T 999
It's called makeup and you can change the shape of your face and making it appear narrower i.e. contour :yep:
Oh, right yh prolly is the same then :P
Same person in drag. Not attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really am not, I guess, sh*t that's a significant difference though.

Oh, right yh prolly is the same then :P

You should watch makeup videos on YouTube and you will see for yourself. How you can transform someone completely into a different person lol with make up
Original post by mr T 999
You should watch makeup videos on YouTube and you will see for yourself. How you can transform someone completely into a different person lol with make up
I think I need to get me some :colone: No wonder so many girls are....oh right I get it! :colone: lol
Is the first one a female?

Lower your gaze :tongue:
Original post by PrinceHarrys

also girls is my other friend hot

Is the first one a female?

Original post by PrinceHarrys
Do you think she is?

Beat me to it. I honestly thought the first one was female until taking a proper thorough look.

So the girl hell no and I'm a guy but in terms of no homo how good I think he looks I would still say hell no tbh. Looks shaggy and I'm more of a Ronaldo guy
tranny detected
Some people are so aggressive :3

Although it seems like it could be the same person, I'd rate the girl is a 5/10 and the boy is a 7/10:tongue:
Reply 29
Is that the same person? They look so different!
Cx Cx Cx
Original post by AbdulALI
Lower your gaze :tongue:

I try my best :mmm:
He looks better as a guy. But if he wants to chop his balls and make a fanny then good luck to him.
Yuck.
1/10 in both instances.*
Resembles the living Boston Bomber (Dzhokhar), if the Boston Bomber didn't eat for a month.
Both of em are the same
That's not your friend, it's some trans girl.
trans.jpg
leanice44 is the username of the dude OP has shown here, the girl is someone he met on POF but turned out to be a dude.
like i said: Tranny detected and confirmed by poster above.
Original post by TimeWaster
That's not your friend, it's some trans girl.

Reply 39
TriHard cx

Quick Reply

Latest