The Student Room Group

Worth Stating my penile measurements on a dating profile?

Only I have known several liaisons to have been abruptly aborted owing to that individuals lack of endowment. Better to get it out in the open early i reckon.
lmao this makes my day...
I forgot to answer, I wouldn't really put your measurement out so everyone could see, it would turn off any good potential partner.

If you want to tell them, you can tell them after meeting or in private text, but not on a dating profile.
Reply 3
Waiting for a new related thread

"Worth Stating my penile measurements on a personal statement?"
Reply 4
But you need pics to prove it
No of course not. This would make you look really needy and creepy.
Original post by SM6

basically ... it;s also the view taken on certain 'alternative lifestyle' sites where a cock shot features highly in people's uploaded images and/or dimensions are mentioned in profiles.
Don't do it. The people you might attract with stating that are probably the sort of people you don't want to meet.*
Original post by zippyRN
basically ... it;s also the view taken on certain 'alternative lifestyle' sites where a cock shot features highly in people's uploaded images and/or dimensions are mentioned in profiles.

Ohh.
Original post by SM6

I was only doing it for their benefit. To save them the embarrassment of kicking me out mid coitus.
Original post by NoumanAliKhan
I was only doing it for their benefit. To save them the embarrassment of kicking me out mid coitus.

Oh then again I get what you mean. You would cut out most women though if you done it before hand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending