The Student Room Group

Why do the inbetweeners never shut up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .........Jeff458
Got it. I only did it because my IQ was dropping just reading his posts :smile:

Trust me, I know some good banter when I see it. Isn't that right Rossy boy? @RossB1702

Of course mate you have a season ticket for Banter United.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha!!! You never let me down do you haha! :smile:

How's the application btw? Is it off early or...?
I sent mine away on the 5th so I am praying for some generosity!
Reply 242
Original post by retro_turtles
Thanks i suppose?

Its the best form of compliment you'll ever get from me prob so make the most of it
Reply 243

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god. :redface:
Btw Rossy, you are probably right.

I got banned another 3 times :frown:

I hate it how you have to make a new account and it seems like I have been using TSR for like a day lol

Maybe you should change it to something other than ............jeff458 lol.
If you do be sure to tell me your username and we'll have some top notch 10/10 banter mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha!!! You never let me down do you haha! :smile:

How's the application btw? Is it off early or...?
I sent mine away on the 5th so I am praying for some generosity!

Yeah I heard medicine applicants send there's a way earlier. Nah we don't send ours off till some time in November . It's going okay, just need to improve PS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe you should change it to something other than ............jeff458 lol.
If you do be sure to tell me your username and we'll have some top notch 10/10 banter mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it reminds me of how many times I have been banned! :smile:

Haha will do!

What you doin up at this hour anyway?

Ah, nice. I'm sure your PS will go fine! I was worried I left it late but got it away 10 days early. It'll all go swell hopefully.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by justboy
Oh god. :redface:

Coming from the guy who said "who outside of an std ridden gay club speaks like that".

Posted from TSR Mobile
But it reminds me of how many times I have been banned! :smile:

Haha will do!

What you doin up at this hour anyway?

Ah, nice. I'm sure your PS will go fine! I was worried I left it late but got it away 10 days early. It'll all go swell hopefully.

I was watching South Park. It's f*****g hilarious man. It's a must watch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coming from the guy who said "who outside of an std ridden gay club speaks like that".

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOOL too funny. I still laughed at that hehe
I was watching South Park. It's f*****g hilarious man. It's a must watch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've tried it but I'm more of a BIg Bang Theory kinda guy. I was actually watching that until about 2:30 until I came on here! Great minds think alike!
I've tried it but I'm more of a BIg Bang Theory kinda guy. I was actually watching that until about 2:30 until I came on here! Great minds think alike!

Yeah I've seen all episodes of the Big Bang besides the episodes from the new season airing the now. Kaley Cuoco though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've seen all episodes of the Big Bang besides the episodes from the new season airing the now. Kaley Cuoco though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am in love with that series. I have watched the whole thing probably 3 times and I just go through it again and again. It motivated me to study Higher Physics last year!!!!

Yeah Kaley Cuoco... dayumn. Why did she have to get that stupid haircut :angry:!?
Yeah I am in love with that series. I have watched the whole thing probably 3 times and I just go through it again and again. It motivated me to study Higher Physics last year!!!!

Yeah Kaley Cuoco... dayumn. Why did she have to get that stupid haircut :angry:!?

I liked her better with longer hair as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I liked her better with longer hair as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colone::biggrin:

Jks me too. She looks a wee bit manly now. I prefer my females looking... well, like females tbh. Which one: Penny, Bernadette, Emily, Amy or Raj's new gf (blonde one)?

Let's see your type hahaha
:colone::biggrin:

Jks me too. She looks a wee bit manly now. I prefer my females looking... well, like females tbh. Which one: Penny, Bernadette, Emily, Amy or Raj's new gf (blonde one)?

Let's see your type hahaha

Penny obvs but Emily is fit as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by retro_turtles
Well semi actually i ****ed up my ears by hearing too much loud music and stuff, it's quite sad really..

And well done :smile:

hi
Penny obvs but Emily is fit as well.

Those subjects are probably more relevant for medicine except maths. Doubt you need to study advanced higher maths or physics for medicine. Honestly you would have liked physics this years it's so interesting for example currently we are learning about the power output giving off by large stars in space, Einsteins Theory of general relativity which expands on higher physics special relativity, black holes, rotational motion when objects travel around circular shapes, gravitation for objects that are affected by gravity in our atmosphere and other planets.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Copied in other post. Hard switching threads! I really wanted to study Physics but I thought I would be bad at it. Listening to my mates etc, I really want to switch it but I think it's probably not the best time now. Biology is just hardcore memorisation. Like HARDCORE. RELATIVITY!?!!??!?! I LOVE THAT!!! You ever used that youtube vids called 'glesgaphysics'. They are sooooo funny hahaha!

Yeah Penny but I like the blonde better tbh. Better than emily

Claire all the way m8. Old Penny first though obv
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by kyle12345+6
hi

Hi?
Copied in other post. Hard switching threads! I really wanted to study Physics but I thought I would be bad at it. Listening to my mates etc, I really want to switch it but I think it's probably not the best time now. Biology is just hardcore memorisation. Like HARDCORE. RELATIVITY!?!!??!?! I LOVE THAT!!! You ever used that youtube vids called 'glesgaphysics'. They are sooooo funny hahaha!

Yeah Penny but I like the blonde better tbh. Better than emily

Claire all the way m8. Old Penny first though obv

Yeah Claire is very smashable as well but I still choose Penny. How's maths going for you anyway ? For me it's been a s**t load of curve sketching and differentiation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest