The Student Room Group

Hate clubbing, anyone agree?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
u would if i were there

lmao don't think so, pal
Original post by bones-mccoy
I have literally never gone clubbing to pull

are most girls like that? one of my friends went a few times and he tried to pull, he got rejected 15 times in 1 night and also one girl pushed him away aggressively lol
Original post by Anonymous
are most girls like that? one of my friends went a few times and he tried to pull, he got rejected 15 times in 1 night and also one girl pushed him away aggressively lol

I'm not sure, depends on the person. I know none of my friends have specifically gone out to pull.
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous

Sounds like he was trying too hard :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I don't like clubbing either. All my mates think there's something wrong with me but I don't give a ****.
Original post by RobML
Sounds like he was trying too hard :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

he wasn't he's actually laid back. Gotta admire the consistency though LOL
I have just turned 18 and I’ve been clubbing a few times before I turned 18 as I used fake ID, I went abroad to a party destination with my friends and have been out a few times to celebrate my birthday but over the few days leading up to going out I just get this feeling of absolute dread because I hate going.All of my friends love to go out at least once a week and sometimes even twice a week and I always find myself making excuses not to go.I would much rather do social events such as going out for food with friends or to the cinema or even out for a few drinks at a pub or bar till 11/12.But I can’t stand the being out all night, having to stand and be squished by overcrowded and hot clubs. My friends have started being rude towards me, calling me boring but they just don’t understand that I’m happy to do things with them I just wish they would be more open to more casual and laid back social events.I also hate drinking it just makes me profusely sick and I get hangovers that will last for days, I have just totally been put off clubbing and nothing will make me change my mind, sometimes I think if they where my real friends they would understand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending