The Student Room Group

In your opinion what's the difference between having sex and making love?

My boyfriend said he can't wait to make love to me. My first thoughts were '' is he in love with me? ''. So I got him to explain what love making was to him and he said it was just more sensual than ordinary sex. What are your thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Making love - bears
Having sex - twinks
It is like ****ing because you really want to explore and express your feelings for them rather than ****ing someone because you're horny and you find them attractive.
Reply 3
Making love sounds more passionate.
Having sex just sounds like you stuck it in for the hell of it.
The term 'making love' tends to be reserved for people the person really cares about, or some people just use it interchangeably with 'having sex/f***ing'.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
The term 'making love' tends to be reserved for people the person really cares about, or some people just use it interchangeably with 'having sex/f***ing'.

Manipulation. :rofl:
'Make Love' is for people in a long term relationship... Everyone else just has sex! :smile:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Manipulation. :rofl:

It is :rofl:
Reply 8
Don't think it's anything to do with length of relationship. It's about affection as well as lust.
the location of your ejaculate
It is :rofl:

"Is he in love with me?"
Meh. Most likely not :rofl:
Making love is like, putting the slow grooves on, lighting candles, going slow, all that s***. Sex is like, just f***ing and all the rest of it, which is more fun and the making love is reserved for someone you're in a relationship with and on occasion.
Original post by Rhaenys10
"Is he in love with me?"
Meh. Most likely not :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
making love includes kissing and slow grinding and gyrating and asking if she's ok mid stroke lol
smelling her, huffing in her essences...passionate kisses....going down on her for ages..
making sure she cums too
stopping if she says ow

or no :colonhash:

I cringe when someone says make love tbh

just say lets ****
Ah, my forté :wink:
I've never really thought about there being a distinction.

But I'm totally disinterested in one night stands so that might be somehow relevant
Original post by 0to100
I cringe when someone says make love tbh

just say lets ****

Me too, it just sounds...weird to me.:s-smilie:
They're synonymous; "making love" just sounds better in polite company than " a hard shag" (unless you're complaining about the texture of your rug, of course).
Me too, it just sounds...weird to me.:s-smilie:

it begging sounding romantic lol one time someone cooked a candlelit dinner for me ...and I blew out the candles :indiff:
she said i treated it like a ****ing birthday cake but o wellz lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending