The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications 2017

Old topic is pretty dead and useless now. Anyone applying next year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm getting the feeling no one is interested this year
Are you applying?
Reply 3
Original post by Daydreamer3
Are you applying?

Probably, only problem will be travel. You?
Original post by The_JoKeR
Probably, only problem will be travel. You?

Yes, have you been to the open evenings yet? I'm likely to go to the next one since its in the weekend.
Reply 5
Yes, have you been to the open evenings yet? I'm likely to go to the next one since its in the weekend.

Yep, the first one. Looks pretty good but didn't talk to anyone and was dark so didn't get a good look at the area
Yep, the first one. Looks pretty good but didn't talk to anyone and was dark so didn't get a good look at the area

What subjects are you deciding to take? Most of the college is rather "old fashioned" in terms of the decoration and furniture and it just reminds me of infants :biggrin:
Reply 7
What subjects are you deciding to take? Most of the college is rather "old fashioned" in terms of the decoration and furniture and it just reminds me of infants :biggrin:

Haha yeh I know what you mean, quite like that style though. Probably chemistry, biology and maths/psychology. What about you?
Haha yeh I know what you mean, quite like that style though. Probably chemistry, biology and maths/psychology. What about you?

Chemistry and biology for sure but am not quite sure about the other one
Reply 9
Chemistry and biology for sure but am not quite sure about the other one

Anything you're thinking about or just completely unsure?
Anything you're thinking about or just completely unsure?

Hmm am thinking about maths but I want to choose subjects that will help me in future terms but am not entirely sure as to what subjects are available and why should I do them aha.
Reply 11
Hmm am thinking about maths but I want to choose subjects that will help me in future terms but am not entirely sure as to what subjects are available and why should I do them aha.

Checked on their website?
Checked on their website?

Hmm yeah Ive seen the subjects they do since my school are always giving us booklets and stuff but the thing is I dont know why I should do a subject and how that would help me. If that makes any sense :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hmm yeah Ive seen the subjects they do since my school are always giving us booklets and stuff but the thing is I dont know why I should do a subject and how that would help me. If that makes any sense :biggrin:

Ahh yeh. Guess you're planning to do 3 A levels then?
Ahh yeh. Guess you're planning to do 3 A levels then?

Yes possibly three but to do four you must have a certain amount of points or something which am not entirely certain about.
Reply 15
Yes possibly three but to do four you must have a certain amount of points or something which am not entirely certain about.

Yeh its something like average grade of just above an A I think
Reply 16

Whoa I'm thinking the exact same in terms of subjects what a coincidence
Reply 17
Original post by KCoD
Whoa I'm thinking the exact same in terms of subjects what a coincidence

Haha yep. You applying too?
Reply 18
Haha yep. You applying too?

Yeah submitted the UCAS application last week ahhhhh
Reply 19
Original post by KCoD
Yeah submitted the UCAS application last week ahhhhh

Feeder school? What mock grades did you get?

Quick Reply