The Student Room Group

What is the largest credit limit someone has on one of their cards?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claireestelle
No problemo:smile:
Well I can't say how much history they want you to have for mortgages but apparently an average account age of 36 months or over is a good thing according to Experian.

Oh alright. No doubt it'll probably change many times until I actually look into getting one lol!
Reply 61
I don't actively seek a higher credit limit, but the highest on one card I have is £15,000.
Reply 62
Original post by NX172
I don't actively seek a higher credit limit, but the highest on one card I have is £15,000.

who is that with nx?
MBNA I think it's £12k - but I'm nowhere near that thank God

Oh wait - Amex is theoretically unlimited.
Reply 64
Original post by Trinculo
MBNA I think it's £12k - but I'm nowhere near that thank God

Oh wait - Amex is theoretically unlimited.

Is that a charge card or a credit card Trinculo? I don't think they do unlimited credit cards, unless you are a millionaire?!?
Reply 65
£2500. It's my first credit card and I never wanted a high limit, in fact it started something low like £200. It's slowly gone up over two years and just last month or so they raised it again AND they lowered the interest rate. But now I'm working part time I shouldn't really spend that much on it.

Spoiler

Reply 66
One of mine is £12k

Balance is £0 though, I just use it for big purchases and then pay it straight off. I'm not sure what the point of the question is.
Reply 67
Original post by Vereor
One of mine is £12k

Balance is £0 though, I just use it for big purchases and then pay it straight off. I'm not sure what the point of the question is.

I just wanted to see what other people have. Mine is 3300 btw
£7,900
Reply 69
£2080
Original post by john2054
Is that a charge card or a credit card Trinculo? I don't think they do unlimited credit cards, unless you are a millionaire?!?
Def the original Amex not the credit card

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending