The Student Room Group

I got stood up for a third time in a row today

But since it would be hypocritical to pity myself, I've decided to celebrate the occasion with a party instead, and I invite you all to come

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe it's time to try desi girls again?
Original post by RobML
But since it would be hypocritical to pity myself, I've decided to celebrate the occasion with a party instead, and I invite you all to come

The offer is appreciated but I live too far away to come :frown:
That sucks m8.
Reply 5
Original post by Viva Emptiness
That sucks m8.

Say that again with CONVICTION
Reply 6
Never.
Third time in ONE DAY? Were you meeting 3 different people?
Hope they weren't 3 different girls haha
Reply 9
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Third time in ONE DAY? Were you meeting 3 different people?

I mean, the last three times I've organised a date with three different girls, they haven't been able to make it/haven't turned up
Reply 10
Original post by RobML

It's because you are a moron. And gay.

Reply 11
Original post by Ciel.
It's because you are a moron. And gay.

Would you like a piece of Robbie? :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I mean, the last three times I've organised a date with three different girls, they haven't been able to make it/haven't turned up

Aw sorry :frown:
Reply 13
Aw sorry :frown:

I thought you didn't like me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I thought you didn't like me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just because you're a bit weird and thirsty doesn't mean I dislike you lol, you're just another stranger on the internet but I can sympathise
Reply 15
Just because you're a bit weird and thirsty doesn't mean I dislike you lol, you're just another stranger on the internet but I can sympathise

Well there are a few people who genuinely dislike me here so you can't blame me for being suspicious :wink:
And thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by RobML
Would you like a piece of Robbie? :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only if you're into threesomes, mah boy can't be left out :h:
standing someone up is an absolutely disgusting thing to do. it shows no respect for another person which is a matter of common value and dignity. I would never entertain dating someone who i knew stood someone else up, unless I knew they had a damn good reason.
Reply 18
Ok, I have to admit that not meeting the latest girl might have been an issue of communication. She has an american mobile number, and when I tried texting it early in the day I got a message back saying it hasn't gone through. Although she still didn't reply to me on tinder...

Posted from TSR Mobile
same person or different

if different then ouch x3!
if same then get a ****ing clue, bruv! after the 2nd time there shouldn't have been a third!!

Quick Reply

Latest