The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drunq

I'd go, Michael Jackson

uhhh... are you forgetting the way this guy was treated for like 10 year prior to his death. they didn't called him WACKO Jacko out of politeness
Princess Diana is the only one I can think of

someone sweet and innocent like her
Reply 42
Original post by yungaheartz
uhhh... are you forgetting the way this guy was treated for like 10 year prior to his death. they didn't called him WACKO Jacko out of politeness

Good point.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
And, you've been to neither of those places....Ttingox :h:

You don't needto go to a place to know how much of a ****hole it is. You just have to look at the people that come from it.

Ohhhh and I am not Ttingbox genius.
Bill Nye the Science Guy.
Daniel Radcliffe
Original post by bibibibin
You don't needto go to a place to know how much of a ****hole it is. You just have to look at the people that come from it.

Ohhhh and I am not Ttingbox genius.

You only 'know' me and Brian lol, but tbh you know nothing about Sheffield, or Oldham anyway, so this discussion is pointless. :h:

And, yep, you are, so stop this nonsense. :colonhash:
You only 'know' me and Brian lol, but tbh you know nothing about Sheffield, or Oldham anyway, so this discussion is pointless. :h:

And, yep, you are, so stop this nonsense. :colonhash:

I don't even know who brain is.

I don't care what the sheffield who** thinks anyway. :rolleyes:
I don't even know who brain is.

I don't care what the sheffield who** thinks anyway. :rolleyes:

Brian Cox? The guy you apparently hate. :h:

And, okay, why do you keep quoting me, and trying to get my attention, if you 'don't care about me' lol.
I didn't know brain was from sheffield. lol is that the only reason you like him? because he is one of your disasters?

I quote you because tsr is like a circus and you are like the clown. So I quote you so i can get a laugh. Go ahead clown- entertain me. :rofl3:

Lol, there's clearly something seriously wrong with you, as you said you hated Brian as he's from Oldham, don't even know why I'm engaging in conversation with you tbh.

If anyone here is a clown, it's clearly you, you give us all a laugh, go on, keep going Ttingox :h:
My main man Dave Grohl
Lol, there's clearly something seriously wrong with you, as you said you hated Brian as he's from Oldham, don't even know why I'm engaging in conversation with you tbh.

If anyone here is a clown, it's clearly you, you give us all a laugh, go on, keep going Ttingox :h:

I am surprsie you can afford internet connection in the trailer trash cesspit you live in. Are you stealing connection from your trailer neighbours or is your Jamaican nan now running around sheffield stealing beggars cups?
Original post by caramelluv
mary berry

Original post by Spock's Socks

Original post by retro_turtles
Mary Berry

Original post by Jeff458(#16)
Cristiano Ronaldo.

Look at his hair. Then his muscles (Whole body). No arguing possible

I hate these people. especially mary berry, though I think your answers might be sarcastic, she's so old and dumb.
I am surprsie you can afford internet connection in the trailer trash cesspit you live in. Are you stealing connection from your trailer neighbours or is your Jamaican nan now running around sheffield stealing beggars cups?

Lol, Sheffield is an awesome place to live :h:, as I said before it's not in a state of war like the whole of Israel.

And, nah bruv, I can comfortably afford Wi-Fi, the question is, how can you?
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
I hate these people. especially mary berry, though I think your answers might be sarcastic, she's so old and dumb.

Someone had a soggy bottom on their cake...
Dave Gorman, David Attenborough, me, Russel Howard, bill nye, Neil DeGrasse Tyson,
Lol, Sheffield is an awesome place to live :h:, as I said before it's not in a state of war like the whole of Israel.

And, nah bruv, I can comfortably afford Wi-Fi, the question is, how can you?

As I keep saying I am not from israel or ttingbox you sheffield disgrace.

lol you liar. I can afford wi-fi as I am a millionaire in a successful high fulfilling job. You can only dream of my life.

Also don't call me bruv. I am not one of your drug dealers in the street of a slump, I am a respectable tsr member. So start speaking to me like one.
Original post by retro_turtles
Someone had a soggy bottom on their cake...

What does that even mean?
As I keep saying I am not from israel or ttingbox you sheffield disgrace.

lol you liar. I can afford wi-fi as I am a millionaire in a successful high fulfilling job. You can only dream of my life.

Also don't call me bruv. I am not one of your drug dealers in the street of a slump, I am a respectable tsr member. So start speaking to me like one.

Keep going, Ttingox. :h:

This is really making my weekend even more amusing.
Keep going, Ttingox. :h:

This is really making my weekend even more amusing.

Jesus christ I am not that ttingbox person you ****wit.

I an going to refer to you as the sheffield disgrace for now on

Latest