The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Omg first aid is just the funniest! Lool my course is basically me and my friends putting each other in the recovery position on the floor (which is just the funniest thing ever) and pretending to be on the phone to the emergency services well that is what its been like so far… lool I can't wait for what's next! Loool :tongue:
Reply 421
Original post by My Moon <3
Hello :biggrin:
How is everyone? :biggrin:

Spoiler

Depends if they passed out after seeing my face or for some other reason :ninja:
Dem gyal are clapped, encore
Don't think you're buff cause you're wearing contour
Cause I'll wipe your brows off
I'll snatch your wig and your nails off
I go blind, hands out
Like I'm at the nail shop
Look, these girls are bluffin'
They really ain't on nuttin'
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Dem gyal are clapped, encore
Don't think you're buff cause you're wearing contour
Cause I'll wipe your brows off
I'll snatch your wig and your nails off
I go blind, hands out
Like I'm at the nail shop
Look, these girls are bluffin'
They really ain't on nuttin'

You can't do dirt on me
(Are you gonna go and get your cousin?) What?
Everyting ain't rosy, I beg you not
I'll Queen Latifah and set it off
Then I bounce like a belly flop
Got one eye on your man, Fetty Wap
Yeah baby, I'm getting swop
Watch me like Netflix
You go to the club
But you ain't got dough for your gas and electric, dead ting

Lool :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
You can't do dirt on me(Are you gonna go and get your cousin?) What?Everyting ain't rosy, I beg you notI'll Queen Latifah and set it offThen I bounce like a belly flopGot one eye on your man, Fetty WapYeah baby, I'm getting gwopWatch me like NetflixYou go to the clubBut you ain't got dough for your gas and electric, dead ting

You legit have amazing taste in music :h:
What do you think of this?
[video="youtube;Ls5-rVVt7FA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5-rVVt7FA[/video]

Spoiler

Reply 425
Anyone who doesn't have unidays or has a student email they haven't use on it yet help a girl out here!

its my boyfriends birthday on Friday and I have no money to get a present so im trying to collect vouchers from unidays using my sign up code

Just sign up it takes 5 mins and we both get free £5 shopping vouchers

for those who don't know what it is its student discounts for uni and high school students alike. Thanks guys here's the link:

myunidays.com/r/BY1E6D0ZSjQ
You legit have amazing taste in music :h:
What do you think of this?
[video="youtube;Ls5-rVVt7FA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5-rVVt7FA[/video]

Spoiler

OMDSSSSSS! I love Gekooooo and my Moroccan man, Ard adz!!! Yesss so lit! :wink:

I love the Arabic in it man!! (and can understand it lool) :tongue:

She wanna feel it hella deep
I be 'pon her skin like allergy
And she ain't even Arabi
But she said boy stop there
Khalas khalas khalas mm
She said boy stop there
Khalas khalas khalas mm…. :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
OMDSSSSSS! I love Gekooooo and my Moroccan man, Ard adz!!! Yesss so lit!

I love the Arabic in it man!!

Lol do you have geko on sc? :rofl: he so weird. I remember when the song side to side came up he had some weird obsession with it. It was always on his sc stories for 2/3 days straight :toofunny:
Lol do you have geko on sc? :rofl: he so weird. I remember when the song side to side came up he had some weird obsession with it. It was always on his sc stories for 2/3 days straight :toofunny:

Yeah Ikr! Lool but he is just so penggg! :h:
Original post by hamza772000
:biggrin:

Oh, haha seemed like it after lol :P I clearly dont know what to do haha :P

If you sprinkle water on their face, dont they just wake up? :P

No, haha, not a doctor or a fan of biology, enlighten me lol :colondollar:

Haha, excited for that lol :colondollar:

Looool :tongue:
You faint when not enough blood(hence oxygen) gets to your brain. Could be coz of many many reasons lol
It doesnt take long for the person to become conscious again, but if they dont wake up by themselves, you just lift their legs so that blood flows towards the brain more easily
If you splash their face with water, some of the water is gonna go down their throat and block their air way (so they will stop breathing at some point!)coz they cant swallow anything! And if you cant breath, you die withing 3 min :erm:

Original post by 123moon
Omg first aid is just the funniest! Lool my course is basically me and my friends putting each other in the recovery position on the floor (which is just the funniest thing ever) and pretending to be on the phone to the emergency services well that is what its been like so far… lool I can't wait for what's next! Loool :tongue:

Hahahaha lool yes we did that too last time! So funny lol :lol: i was meant to act like i'm unconscious on the floor and i could do nothing but laugh lmaoo :toofunny:
We did CPR this time! It was hilarious 😂 😂 we were meant do 30 chest compressions in 15 secs and 2 rescue breaths on a mannequin and one the student in my class passed out coz she blew out for way toooooo long!

Original post by Qaz25
Depends if they passed out after seeing my face or for some other reason :ninja:

:toofunny:
Lets say they pass out seing your face! What would you do then? :mmm:

Hahahaha lool yes we did that too last time! So funny lol :lol: i was meant to act like i'm unconscious on the floor and i could do nothing but laugh lmaoo :toofunny:
We did CPR this time! It was hilarious 😂 😂 we were meant do 30 chest compressions in 15 secs and 2 rescue breaths on a mannequin and one the student in my class passed out coz she blew out for way toooooo long!

Omds that sounds too funny! I couldn't take it seriously though, my friend was lifting up my leg and putting in some next weird position and I just burst into tears of laughter like why and what i am doing with my life rn? Hahaha. Next, we are going to be looking at choking and probably will just be hitting each other in the back like…. loool
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Omds that sounds too funny! I couldn't take it seriously though, my friends was lift up my leg and putting in some weird position and I just burst into tears of laughter like why? . Next, we are going to be looking at choking and probably will just be hitting each other in the back like…. loool

Hahaha yeah :tongue:
Oh yh we did that too! Its a bit cruel tbh :erm::tongue:
Do you want me to give you the info in advance? :lol: jk
[video="youtube;6qlLbC1A39E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qlLbC1A39E[/video]
Original post by 123moon
Omds that sounds too funny! I couldn't take it seriously though, my friend was lifting up my leg and putting in some next weird position and I just burst into tears of laughter like why and what i am doing with my life rn? Hahaha. Next, we are going to be looking at choking and probably will just be hitting each other in the back like…. loool

Did they not explain to you why they put you in that position? :tongue:
Nah you wont hit each other (you might at the back, but wont from the stomach!) its too dangerous!
Hahaha yeah :tongue:
Oh yh we did that too! Its a bit cruel tbh :erm::tongue:
Do you want me to give you the info in advance? :lol: jk

:tongue:

Omds I swear though if anyone tries to hit me too hard. I will get them back, dw! Put them in the recovery position loool jk :lol:

:h:
Original post by 123moon

Omds I swear though if anyone tries to hit me too hard. I will get them back, dw! Put them in the recovery position loool jk :lol:

Woooow!! Lmaoo The first aider is gonna have alot of work to do then:rofl:
Did they not explain to you why they put you in that position? :tongue:
Nah you wont hit each other (you might at the back, but wont from the stomach!) its too dangerous!

No they did :tongue:(If someone is conscious but unresponsive or are in danger of choking on their own vomit for example, if they are drunk etc.)

Lool imagine though.. wait don't. Lool :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Looool :tongue:
You faint when not enough blood(hence oxygen) gets to your brain. Could be coz of many many reasons lol
It doesnt take long for the person to become conscious again, but if they dont wake up by themselves, you just lift their legs so that blood flows towards the brain more easily
If you splash their face with water, some of the water is gonna go down their throat and block their air way (so they will stop breathing at some point!)coz they cant swallow anything! And if you cant breath, you die withing 3 min :erm:

:toofunny:
Lets say they pass out seing your face! What would you do then? :mmm:
Oh , yeah haha I remember and thats clever lol XD :P

Have you ever passed out? :redface:
Original post by 123moon

Lol, wtf :P and u ignored me post :emo:
Woooow!! Lmaoo The first aider is gonna have alot of work to do then:rofl:

:colondollar: …. :rofl:

Latest