The Student Room Group

Which uni shall I go to for Film Production/Film Editing Courses?

I don't want anything to do with journalism I'd rather have a more production based course where there is less writing and more filming if you know what I mean. But I wouldn't mind a bit of writing.. any suggestions where shall go also I'm in year 13 so I'm meant to be going uni next year and I live in London although living outside of London wouldn't really be much of a problem. Thanks.
Reply 1
Hey there i think you should definately check out Ravensbournne university for film. Salford university if your interested in television production. I am in the same position as you. I just went to a open day and the lecturers still work in the indistry and they have good industry links so it looks good. Hopefully this helps.
Original post by mahmoud786
I don't want anything to do with journalism I'd rather have a more production based course where there is less writing and more filming if you know what I mean. But I wouldn't mind a bit of writing.. any suggestions where shall go also I'm in year 13 so I'm meant to be going uni next year and I live in London although living outside of London wouldn't really be much of a problem. Thanks.

Hey there :smile:

Have you heard of Ravensbourne?
We are in London and next to the O2 arena.

Check our BA Digital Film Production course! 3 years duration and the requirements you need is all in the website! Also other Ravensbourne courses you might be interested in! To see it for yourself come and visit us so you can talk and meet current students and tutors! Get your tickets for the Open day!

Hope this helps,
Ahlia :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending