The Student Room Group

A*A*A* Hopeful

To track how much work I am doing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hepatocyte
To track how much work I am doing

Don't worry if u have worked hard enough u will get A*:wink::smile:
I've been predicted A*A*A* eeeek I don't know any one else aiming for same grades would be great to share study tips/motivation :smile:
Hi! What subjects are you doing? Just wondering as I got A*A*A* last year (mine were maths, further maths and physics) so if it's similar subjects, I'd be happy to help / motivate! :smile: And even if it's not similar subjects - huge good luck! It's a lot of effort, but it's an amazing feeling when you get there x
Original post by pamplemousse.
I've been predicted A*A*A* eeeek I don't know any one else aiming for same grades would be great to share study tips/motivation :smile:

Also good luck to you! x
Aii Oxbridge hype! Seriously tho, good luck! I would be the happiest man in the world if I even managed to get 1 A* at A level, let alone 3.
I'm doing French, English Literature and History.
Reply 7
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Don't worry if u have worked hard enough u will get A*:wink::smile:

Hopefully :smile:
Reply 8

Hopefully we both get them and yes it would :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by loveire&song
Hi! What subjects are you doing? Just wondering as I got A*A*A* last year (mine were maths, further maths and physics) so if it's similar subjects, I'd be happy to help / motivate! :smile: And even if it's not similar subjects - huge good luck! It's a lot of effort, but it's an amazing feeling when you get there x

Wow well done, you must be pleased. Biology, Chemistry, Maths. Thanks a lot :smile: I'm guessing you got into a top uni!
I'm doing French, English Literature and History.

Ooh, that's a big workload! Haha can't offer any help with those subjects (too hard for me!) :tongue: so just have lots of luck instead!
Reply 11
Original post by Metalfros
Aii Oxbridge hype! Seriously tho, good luck! I would be the happiest man in the world if I even managed to get 1 A* at A level, let alone 3.

Thank you :smile: And so would I! But I'd be happier with 3 :colondollar:
Wow well done, you must be pleased. Biology, Chemistry, Maths. Thanks a lot :smile: I'm guessing you got into a top uni!

Thank you very much! I got offers from Lancaster, York, Exeter and Durham and got into my first choice, which was Lancaster, so yeah, I'm very happy! :smile:

If you ever want help with maths, feel free to ask! I'm afraid I'd be useless at the others - I only did AS chemistry (wouldn't have coped with A2!) and didn't take biology past GCSE! :tongue:

What degree do you want to do? Medicine? (Just a guess from the subjects)
Reply 13
Original post by loveire&song
Thank you very much! I got offers from Lancaster, York, Exeter and Durham and got into my first choice, which was Lancaster, so yeah, I'm very happy! :smile:

If you ever want help with maths, feel free to ask! I'm afraid I'd be useless at the others - I only did AS chemistry (wouldn't have coped with A2!) and didn't take biology past GCSE! :tongue:

What degree do you want to do? Medicine? (Just a guess from the subjects)

Niceeeee, and yes that would be great please - Maths is definitely my weakest. You are correct :colondollar:
Thank you :smile: And so would I! But I'd be happier with 3 :colondollar:

What unis have you applied to?
Reply 15
I'm also predicted the same, alright if i can contribute any tips or be a part? :smile:
Reply 16
What unis have you applied to?

QMUL, HYMS, Newc, Manchester, Durham :smile: Wbu?
Reply 17
Original post by xs4
I'm also predicted the same, alright if i can contribute any tips or be a part? :smile:

Yes ofcourse
QMUL, HYMS, Newc, Manchester, Durham :smile: Wbu?

I've applied to QMUL and Newcastle for Medicine, also!

I've been predicted A*A*A*A*A* including EPQ and General Studies, which is never going to happen, but I can dream :colondollar:
I'm doing the same subjects as you otherwise :h:
Reply 19
Original post by Gogregg
I've applied to QMUL and Newcastle for Medicine, also!

I've been predicted A*A*A*A*A* including EPQ and General Studies, which is never going to happen, but I can dream :colondollar:
I'm doing the same subjects as you otherwise :h:

5A*... Good luck! :colondollar: Gives you a very high tariff for QMUL! I am also doing an EPQ :smile: Are you ready for the interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest