The Student Room Group

Worst sexual experience ever, what do i do?

Basically i picked this girl up and there i am undressing her and i see some next anorexic girl yh. So im panicking because this isnt normal, her ribs were sticking out and her stomach was curving in so i pushed her away and made her a sandwich. She cried and left so what can i do now?
Make yourself a sandwich.
And here's your Warbutons wholemeal consolation prize :beer:
Im assuming you don't have her number? Apologise and say you were trying to be caring
or just forget about it
Either way it's gonna be a terribly awkward memory
Original post by sexbomb69
Basically i picked this girl up and there i am undressing her and i see some next anorexic girl yh. So im panicking because this isnt normal, her ribs were sticking out and her stomach was curving in so i pushed her away and made her a sandwich. She cried and left so what can i do now?

Ugh what were you thinking? How would you like it if someone saw your body and pushed you away? Of course she feels horrible. Apologise if you can but if you don't have any way of contacting her then you just have to learn that you should NEVER do that again to anyone.
Reply 4
My necrophelia thread was better. And my KarleyCanDoIt thread. Nobody is a better Troll than me.
Original post by Scott.
My necrophelia thread was better. And my KarleyCanDoIt thread. Nobody is a better Troll than me.

oh so the necrophelia was a troll, you had me
Eat the sandwich
Reply 7
You probably didn't put enough butter.
Reply 8
Did she think you were trying to convert her?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending