The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A girl who has an annoying laugh as i'am a very funny guy!!!lol
I'm turned off by guys who are arrogant, overly confident, judge people, think they can go round treating people how they like, don't wash (eww) have bad breath, are lazy...etc.. i'm wayy too picky lol.
Reply 3
A scrotum, it would put me right off my game...
Reply 4
When guys think they are really attractive and think they can get any girl they want... thats a big turn off, even if they are attractive!
Controlling girls who demand to know everything I've done in a day, and when I go out text me every 5 mins asking if I've cheated on them yet and then getting upset and emotional if dont reply to one as I havent felt my pocket vibrate.
How old are the people you look at?!
Reply 7
Lol some of these are funny.

Personally i dont like hairy chests or backs.
And boys who try to hard to be funny, or think they are funny when they just arent. You think the lack of laughter would give them a clue, but it doesnt!!!
Reply 8
There was a thread on this not long ago...

And on that thread I wrote: people who look unattractive while eating. making chewing noises, chewing with their mouth open... just eating in an ugly way basically...
Reply 9
Long fingernails on a guy. Yuck.
Reply 10
chubby hands among other things.

Also emo tendancies and general arrogance/idiocy. Can't stand boozers either.
Desperados are always a turn off, this includes constantly opening doors for me and basically trying way to hard!
I also don't like really shy people cuz well wheres the challenge.
Smokers and people who are really closed minded to the world

Yes yes... I'm really picky! :smile: But I wont a decent guy who shares my idealism andcan make me smile! :smile:
Reply 12
I also dont like overly confidedent guys,Who think they are better than everyone else,guys that are too clingy I find that such a big turn off. Lack of washes and not looking after themselves and really short guys.
WhiteLily
I also dont like overly confidedent guys,Who they are better than everyone else,guys that are too clingy I find that such a big turn off. Lack of washes and not looking after themselves and really short guys.

What height would you consider short?
Arrogant lads - sure confidence is sexy but there is a very fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Lads who were more make-up than me (and I hardly wear any at all!)
Reply 15
Thought of another one!!

Anyone with an orange tinge from using sunbeds too much!! Esp. boys with an orange tinge!!
I'd say this is exclusive to me, and its not really a turn off but it scares me away when a guy has lots of friends and is really popular and confident - I'm sooooo insecure and have broken up with a few guys when I got scared off and thought they could do better than me. If they're life and soul of the party then I just feel like running away. And usually do.

Other than that, I'm not too fussy as long as he doesn't mind cuddles!
Reply 17
See I LOVE confidence in guys! even arrogance! crazy i know... but the biggest turn off for me is a lack of personal hygiene!
gold jewellery, arrogance, immaturity, crap music taste, unappreciation of good art/movies, alcohol being essential to have a 'good time', smoking, being clean shaven and/or hairless chest, bleached hair, computer games, eating meat, no concerns for carbon emissions
Reply 19
Damask Ellion
What height would you consider short?

Just guys shorter than me or not much taller than me!

Latest